Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best paintball marker??

R1ch

Dec 22, 2013
Hi after a new marker I'm not sure what to buy, I've had tippmann a5- and currently using bt delta elite
It's time for a change anyone got any ideas??

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
Have a read of the newbies section,my advice would be to go second hand Planet Eclipse.
ETHA,ETEK,GEO,EGO.
Sell the Delta Elite for £150 ish expect to pay £250-300 for something nice.
Go platinum member to allow you easy access to sales section.
Ask people's advice before you buy.

Reactions: Steve Turnbull

Idgebrin

Nov 13, 2012
Tamworth
Planet eclipse markers are very good, I brought an ego 10 as my first marker and it's never let me down :).
I'm looking at getting a second marker and was told to stick to planet eclipse markers as they are reliable.

R1ch

Dec 22, 2013
Thanks for the great ideas. A bt tm15 le was offered to me 200£ mint condition with a couple of extra barrels ?? Any good:)

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
I used my Invert Mini for the first time on Sunday, such a boss marker, the firing rate is ridiculous, so accurate, so damn light, reliable, and easy to work on if need be, a very simple thing.
2nd hand can easily be had for £150, I paid £180 but was the limited edition and pretty immaculate.

TM7 would be a better choice, goes full auto and works really well ( oh no I mentioned full auto but I won't start that argument for a few months when I decide to attack UK paintball over claiming Paintball guns are firearms ( which they are not ) after one discussion with a retired fire arms officer ) but look into that it's awesome, or a X7 Phenom, I used to use rock that until it pissed air.

Reactions: R1ch