Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best paintball marker??

Craggit

Dec 24, 2013
Inverurie, Aberdeen
Like the look of the Etha with an EMC kit. Does anyone know if the EMC kit works with Ego's or higher end Eclipse markers? Or if similar kits are available for tournament looking markers?

Mav2124

James Millard
Mar 13, 2007
Bristol
I'm pretty sure Ive seen some modded Emc kits for Geos. But etha with Emc kit would be a good choice I've seen some stock ethas going for £160 although rare normally about the £200 mark and emc kits for about £45 then if you ever get into tournament side take off the kit and your ready. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Craggit

Dec 24, 2013
Inverurie, Aberdeen
Thanks Mav. Think I'll stick with the Etha in that case. Will keep an eye on the classifieds, but it sounds like there's not much difference between used and new so may get in touch with some retailers with my wish list and see if they'll do a deal!

csdude

Feb 20, 2014
I purchased an Invert Mini as my first marker , a special edition for £170 second hand, tried it last week and was over the moon :) i had very sound advice from persons who know a lot more than me about paintball markers than me to purchase one. Apparently the marker is very reliable and spares are easily obtained, they like to go through batteries though, have been told approx 4,000 rounds per 9volt battery.