Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Pods out there

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
I would sugest you nick a few types of ya mates chuck em in a harness and have a play - see which work for you. If you get pods you dont like or cant open your screwed.

Pack wise NXE FTW lol I use them with lock lids and would never use anything else.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Pack wise NXE FTW lol I use them with lock lids and would never use anything else.

That's because you have less hand strength than an unborn foetus :D. I agree, however, that it's an excellent combo. I love proto pods for their ease of openage, but have torn a few open on the way out of my pack (the tab is a curse as well as a blessing), whereas with locklids the button goes the other direction, so I'm less likely to open it on the way out. There's nothing worse than spilling your balls just as you're pulling out, and this is a bit like that.

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
got a suitcase full of Dye locklids fatboys and proto pods...

most of the team grab the proto, because their easy to get in and out of your pack than a locklid and lids easier to open than a fatboy

all down to personal choice though :)
That would be us, :D

proto and fatboy as locklids i used to like, intill the lids stick or the lid comes off completly and drops paint everywhere.

Also NXE for packs