Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

best psyche out ever

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yes, yes, very clever. Everyone has seen Baseketball, repeating things other people have said makes you A: a student or B: an impressionist. Both being C: not funny.
You are a single step above a mime in the entertainment pecking order.
What happened? You watch the commentary on Team America and discover they did something other than South Park?

My advice....... having pubic hair doesn't make you brighter or more likely to win an argument. But if you wait 'till you've got them, your voice will be deeper and people will pay more attention. Claiming to have "attitude" is no different to saying "I'm mad me", "I'm a complete nutter" etc..... saying it usualy means you just aren't. If you were, you wouldn't have to tell anyone would you? You'd be too busy doing loopy stuff.
:)

And "best paintball psyche out"........ have you actualy played? Paintball is the game where you start about 60 metres apart wearing a face covering mask and separated by bunkers or a forest............ not sure what you are playing but if you're busy talking to the oposition when a game starts then......
Are you sure it's not Gregg Hastings Paintball you've been playing? You're on the wrong forum mate.

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
Come on now Jose, thats not fair to the rest of us. If you frighten him off we won't be able to poke fun at him anymore, and then the worlds a duller place, isn't it?

and I disagree on the psych-out thing, and not just from a spelling perspective. The Karcus does it all the time, he goes over to teams with refs and asks them to check all thier gear right before a game as he 'knows they are cheating mxther-fxckers'
That seems to rile people up no end....

el_thwatez

Member of DOOM
May 9, 2005
near chesham, bucks
Visit site
Yes, yes, very clever. Everyone has seen Baseketball, repeating things other people have said makes you A: a student or B: an impressionist. Both being C: not funny.
You are a single step above a mime in the entertainment pecking order.
What happened? You watch the commentary on Team America and discover they did something other than South Park?

My advice....... having pubic hair doesn't make you brighter or more likely to win an argument. But if you wait 'till you've got them, your voice will be deeper and people will pay more attention. Claiming to have "attitude" is no different to saying "I'm mad me", "I'm a complete nutter" etc..... saying it usualy means you just aren't. If you were, you wouldn't have to tell anyone would you? You'd be too busy doing loopy stuff.

And "best paintball psyche out"........ have you actualy played? Paintball is the game where you start about 60 metres apart wearing a face covering mask and separated by bunkers or a forest............ not sure what you are playing but if you're busy talking to the oposition when a game starts then......
Are you sure it's not Gregg Hastings Paintball you've been playing? You're on the wrong forum mate.
i actually never said i had attitude, what i said is that none of you have any attitude and it was never meant to have been taken as seriously as it has been.

also on the subject of southpark team america etc etc, i saw baseketballs before i saw either team america or southpark, and it is the funniest film in all of the world ever.

finally, the other team may well be 60m away, but clearly you've never thought of shouting at them

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Originally posted by el_thwatez
i actually never said i had attitude, what i said is that none of you have any attitude and it was never meant to have been taken as seriously as it has been.

also on the subject of southpark team america etc etc, i saw baseketballs before i saw either team america or southpark, and it is the funniest film in all of the world ever.

finally, the other team may well be 60m away, but clearly you've never thought of shouting at them
I thought about it once..

Then decided it would be a waste of both breath and time..

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
People,

Leave the guy alone! There are like, a million stories in paintball, that's all he's asking for. Christ, I don't see this Bandwagon/Flock of Sheep rollin' all over any of the other, much more retarded threads! You're people are gangin up on this guy, like children for some random reason.....and you have the audacity to call HIM a kid??

Maybe I'm wrong, don't know this dude....but I just randomly clicked on this thread, and it's like his post and then you guys giving him **** for 3 pages!?

Does a random post to you people mean 'Right, I'm gonna dissect every area of that guys life, and then make it abundantly clear that I'm much cooler than them'

It's been awesome to know that you didn't like the thread though :rolleyes: (...Although most people actually post about the topic matter...)

I'm Reading 'Adults' acting like children, giving a 'Kid', who is seemingly the only mature person on the thread, abuse....if you could only see the sad irony...

Poor show...

Fi$h

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
I agree Mr Fish, the kids doing no particular harm on this thread. Seems he's pissed a few people off before though, it would appear he had a few people waiting for an opportunity to have a pop.

The 'sad irony' part is overkill. I mean my heart-strings are plucked and all, but everyone gets some stick from time to time, and without knowing some related history its difficult to make a valid subjective comment. In all, he seems to have taken it with better grace than you have.

Nice big brother move though, proud of you. Hope you're on my team the next time I am in the cross-hairs!

I would still like to see the 'Virgins on P8ntballer' thread...

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Originally posted by Intheno
there's no getting out of the 'having sex' part of not being a Virgin if I know anything...
You have to keep having sex? Aw man, my to do list gets longer and longer all the time. Where am I ever gonna find the time...