Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

best psyche out ever

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Too late to claw some dignity back now, you already made yourself look silly :), nicely done though, would have taken me a lot longer without your help.
Not over-reacting at all.... happy and secure in my sexuality and don't feel the need to convince everyone I'm straight by screaming a constant stream of gay insults. Excellent comeback too, I like the way you just said pretty much the same as me. That's using the old noodle :)
Uptight? Nope, didn't you notice the gay jokes don't bother me :). So I'm pretty much immune, as that appears to be all you've got.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure you'll be beaten to death by a fat homosexual sometime soon. So enjoy yourself while it lasts.

You mentioned I over-reacted to your humour?

When did you say something funny? Hard to spot so far.

:)

Oh, and I don't swear all that much either...... suppose that's gay too.

Honestly, it's like trying to argue with Cartman.

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
Im am not arguing, you are. I was being nice.

Inthno - Nice
Jose - ancey

You don't like my humor, it offends you or something, thats your problem. I say what I say 'tongue in cheek' 99% of the time, always have. Did you just notice? You think I'm serious with all the gay talk - shame on you, fat-boy.

I never had to explain all this before, I just thought it was obvious, but as you seem to be the type that takes offence easily I felt I should 'break it down' for you (I mean 'explain', I wasn't going to 'bust some moves' or anything like that.)

And as for you threatening to beat me to death? Thats not very nice, but sure, give it your best shot.

concerning all the 'dignity' and 'silly' talk, oh, and 'try your little heart out' - please! You ain't no grown up talking to a little kid. You have taken serious offence to something (maybe the gay talk you claimed immunity to) and you are getting wound up. Just relax and try to see a bit of banter for what it is. Ya jew!

Originally posted by Intheno

You don't like my humor, it offends you or something, thats your problem.
just EXACTLY how can it be jose fault that you insult him?
think about that
now think about this

jose is being patient and at the end of the day, if you think that you are going to be "the winner of this slag match" then at the end of the day buddy you have just won the special olympics! you might be a winner, yet your still a retard!.

internet arguing isnt the way.... tut tut

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
MrDeadman, you are absolutely right. Insults are not big, nor clever. I concede this'argument' to Jose with what little grace I can muster.
Check your sig though, you should practice what you preach so eloquently.