The Home Of European Paintball

Best snake player? snake tips?

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
hi,

as i might be playing snake next year i want to watch the best in action playing the snake. I heard a joy player was the best snake player in the world is this true? are there others that are better? what tips can you give me etc...?

cheers Tim :cool:

Angus41

LORDS
Apr 23, 2006
D7s
www.myspace.com
Lillen from is joy is pretty awsome so is Lucian Blackburn from Trauma... you can see them play on one4one and pbstar...

Also use the search button if you have not already.

hi,

as i might be playing snake next year i want to watch the best in action playing the snake. I heard a joy player was the best snake player in the world is this true? are there others that are better? what tips can you give me etc...?

cheers Tim :cool:
One bit of advice Tim....
Watch out for me shooting at you from the other end!!!:D :p
Nige

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
its hard to say who is 'THE' best snake player. just like saying ollie lang is the best player in the world, it isnt a fact its just opinion.

M

Misty's Big Adventure

From the little experience I have had playing the snake (plz correct if I am wrong) From the break pelt it to the snake, once there keep yourself low a tight to the knuckles that line the snake. I would say snap shooting is your best weapon don't spend too long out of cover. Make sure the other team know your there as this could take pressure off your team. And move when you can like when you get that gut reaction: Act on it. Although you are an expendable player to some extent you are also an important player. If you shoot 1 or 2 people before your out, then thats a job well done. Thats about all I can think of atm....

Have a look here http://www.p8ntballer.com/classroomcontents/ some very good bits on there.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
/

thanx

the best snake players in the world is prob Federov when if hes playin the snake and Fragoza, and Lillen is defo up there too

charlie11

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
Visit site
best snake player

woteves, shud have seen me on sunday..................................................

...........................................................................jokes jokes, b4 u guys start havin a digg