Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Squeegee?

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
sbdan05 said:
you obviously just haven't given this question the thought it deserves then have you!!:D

1.its too hot to wear them
2.He forgot them
3. it will enable him to run faster as he will be more streamlined
4.he got shot on them once and believed they were bad luck
5.he may have nice legs and want to show them off
4.His new sponsor is anne summers and he is sporting one of those sheep pouch thingys
5.he was told to take them off due to excess baginess or too many layers
6.he has become a naturist
7.he doesnt know he's not wearing them
8.he wants to know if anyone will think it will help them play better and then copy him
9.he lost a bet
10.he won a bet
11.it is a bet
12 he sold them to pay off a bet he lost.
13.he is in the middle of a game of simon says and simon said take of your pants.
14.he is wearing pants and you have taken too many drugs
15.he is trying to confuse the other team.
16.he's trying to get a tan
17.Someone sold him some invisible pants
18.some b****rd took too long in the portaloo and he had an accident in them while waiting.
lmao very good

sie2050

WCK Killa
Oct 11, 2004
swansea, wales, uk
Visit site
squeegee wats a squeegee a fluffy wats a fluffy????????:D
sort your paint/gun/barrel/watever else out then you wont have breaks simple lol or you can be like me just be lazy and dont bother taking anything out except yourself pack gun mask blah blah but leave the fluffy and squeegee out then hope for the best lol
-si-

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
I dont get that many breaks in my ego cos its awsome and the paint i get to shoot is good, if i get a break i usually shoot thru, if not i use a fluffy, only because a squeegee is a ******* to carry around on the field, strangeling ur self whenever you make a movement!

SHOG1

Registered (ANGEL) User
Jul 26, 2004
Wales
www.mh2paintballteam.tk
Buy good paint-select proper size barrel-use eyes,and get yourself a tidy loader.......if you get a burst then-I've put a ball down your barrel(when I'm playin you!)-next shot's gonna smack you in da face!......BTW?......
Who's Ollie Lang?:p

Shylad

Checkout the pussy
Sep 23, 2004
Sunny Brum
Never take a fluffy or a squeegee on the field, have never needed to.

Just make sure your eyes are on, loader is good and your paint matches the barrel bore and then, as they say, rob's you mothers brother.

All the best,

Simon.