Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best tank?

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
Then you fail to see logic, and are beyond me talking to.
No your giving valid points, Stan is just trying to sell his bottle to be honest.

And the logic is that LP or HP both the same in the end its all air. If he buys another gun the ye maybe get HP but if your gonna keep the Etek for a while it dosnt matter. There will always be new stuff such as the stako. It will probely change in 2 years.

I have a HP so dont think i am standing by the LP because i have one...

ANYWAY YOU HAVE ALL MISSED THE POINT!!

YES LP WILL WORK WITH AN ETEK!

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
the major differance is 400psi....hp output is 800-850, lp is 400-450.

put a hp bottle on most angels an they will die (fact!!!)

LP can be used on just about all guns ( most mechs dont agree with them as the output isnt high enough)...though as lovetone has said hp is better for egos and eteks...and if lovetone says it is...it bloody well is. he doesnt usually say stuff that he hasnt found to be a fact not 'but bills son's auntys uncles daughters left nipple' has told him....and when it comes to planet gear there isnt as many in thge know that frequent these forums as often as lovetone to input the words of wisdom

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
the major differance is 400psi....hp output is 800-850, lp is 400-450.

put a hp bottle on most angels an they will die (fact!!!)

LP can be used on just about all guns ( most mechs dont agree with them as the output isnt high enough)...though as lovetone has said hp is better for egos and eteks...and if lovetone says it is...it bloody well is. he doesnt usually say stuff that he hasnt found to be a fact not 'but bills son's auntys uncles daughters left nipple' has told him....and when it comes to planet gear there isnt as many in thge know that frequent these forums as often as lovetone to input the words of wisdom
MY POINT EXACTLY!!

And i still missed the point of how HP can be BETTER, as there both the same :p

And for ironkid look here if your getting a LP
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1987824&highlight=low+pressure

I would get a HP but if a LP comes cheap get the LP.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
No your giving valid points, Stan is just trying to sell his bottle to be honest.

And the logic is that LP or HP both the same in the end its all air. If he buys another gun the ye maybe get HP but if your gonna keep the Etek for a while it dosnt matter. There will always be new stuff such as the stako. It will probely change in 2 years.
man, sigh.

LP And HP ARE NOT THE SAME
LP has the chance of shootdown on a gun designed to work foremost on a HP tank (i.e. most guns such as Eclipse guns, Dye guns, SP guns). the only guns that are DESIGNED for LP input is the Angel range, speed 03 and onwards.

Yes LP may well "work" on the aforementioned markers, but its not guaranteed unlike HP, and you may see performance decrease such as Shootdown.

if he needed to sell his bottle (maybe he needs cash, quits, or any other reason) its for these reasons above that most people buy HP, ergo the market for a LP bottle is reserved for angel fans for the most part.

Which part of that you don't understand is beyond me.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
lovetone has said hp is better for egos and eteks...and if lovetone says it is...it bloody well is.

thankyou

and FACT for that other guy i used an LP bottle on an 05 ego fine.
put it on an 06 ego and I got shootdown

therefore, my point proven, the MAY work just as good, but they are not universally the same.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
MY POINT EXACTLY!!

And i still missed the point of how HP can be BETTER, as there both the same :p

And for ironkid look here if your getting a LP
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1987824&highlight=low+pressure

I would get a HP but if a LP comes cheap get the LP.
You are missing the point. The fact that 3 people are telling you HP would be a better long term purchase for Ironkid and you are disagreeing suggests you aren't listening.

Yes, i have a bottle. Yes, i'm selling it. Yes, i would like Ironkid to buy it rather than shelling out for a brand new one!

It still makes more sense to buy an HP.

Over and out. :rolleyes: