The Home Of European Paintball

Best tank?

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Like your use of MAY and CHANCE.

All i am saying is it is MAY and CHANCE just like when you walk out your door there is a CHANCE you MAY get run over.

Back on topic here guys:
No more argueing over LP or HP, its up to him.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I aint arguing that!

I am saying that maybe your hearing me wrong or i am wording it wrong :confused:

I am saying dont be scared off by LP as i stated in my first post, i said if it cam cheap enough get it i am sure you would agree but if theres a HP a bit more then get that.
For ***ks sake. You're wrong. Admit you're wrong. Get over it!

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
i do use LP but i do get a bit of shoot down when i ramp(millenium)....i threw a stako on...which has to be said is light as fook. and no shoot down on ulnlimited ramp. so yes HP is better. unless youve got an angel then LP all the way

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
I aint arguing that!

I am saying that maybe your hearing me wrong or i am wording it wrong :confused:

I am saying dont be scared off by LP as i stated in my first post, i said if it cam cheap enough get it i am sure you would agree but if theres a HP a bit more then get that.
no id pay for the tool for the job, in this case , a good HP tank

LP are for cheapskates and Angel users

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
whoa...mine came with my timmy...dicky was nice enough to throw it in....at pretty much nothing...in fact thinking about it...it was free.
wasnt aimed at you, but in reply to his post saying "if something is cheap enough just buy it for the sake of hoping it will work well enough"

LP are ok, but as i said earlier, you get mixed results on HP guns. FACT