Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best tank?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Ok i dont think you people heard me correct :confused:

Sorry for all the confusion.

Iron kid listen...If you want to use differt guns and you want to keep sure then get a HP!

BUT if you see a cheap LP dont think oh noes..just way up each side. And if you get a angel you will need a LP but i dont think ya gonna get one :p
The guy has an Etek. Lovetone is telling you it is designed to work off an HP tank. You're still wrong. Why are you assuming ALL of US are not hearing YOU correctly?

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Ok i dont think you people heard me correct :confused:

Sorry for all the confusion.

Iron kid listen...If you want to use differt guns and you want to keep sure then get a HP!

BUT if you see a cheap LP dont think oh noes..just way up each side. And if you get a angel you will need a LP but i dont think ya gonna get one :p
No I read what you said crystal pal and it was 70% horsemanure hence me spending my time correcting you.

Now, finally. to Iron kid. If you get a HP, get a decent make PE, Crossfire, CP, Draxxus. if you see a LP CROSSFIRE tank gonig cheap, and want to risk only being able to sell it to angel users, buy it. If you see any other brand of LP, even cheap, consider it might give shootdown on your ETEK.

END OF.

Sabot

Sabot Design Photography
Dec 29, 2005
UK,West Midlands,Telford
No I read what you said crystal pal and it was 70% horsemanure hence me spending my time correcting you.

Now, finally. to Iron kid. If you get a HP, get a decent make PE, Crossfire, CP, Draxxus. if you see a LP CROSSFIRE tank gonig cheap, and want to risk only being able to sell it to angel users, buy it. If you see any other brand of LP, even cheap, consider it might give shootdown on your ETEK.

END OF.
That what i was trying to say...

Ironkid read what he just said.

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Hey i think everyones made their point.....

Sabot was trying to say LP is not a total no go WHICH you can get the impression from people that it is....

the points you other guys made about HP are relevant and hard to argue against

so lets let it end there....

peace :):):)