Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best UK player of all time

BBS

Toooo old to care.
Jan 28, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Robbo
Darren Braybrook, Darren 'frikkin' Braybrook?
Keith Willams, yeh I 'll give you that one no problem but Braybrook ???

I think you are getting confused between Paul Braybrook and Darren Hall ain't ya, either way, neither was good enough to get in the top ten, top ten joint rollers maybes :)

BBS, does your name stand for 'Billy Bull-****' ??

:):):)
Ah! Could be. I'm lucky if I can remember ten days ago let alone over 10 years ago!!:eek:

No order of preference
Marcus Davis
Keith Williams
Bart Farmer
Pete Robinson
Jacko
Phil Ham
Steve Mattacot
Mel Robinson
Matt Schmidt
And I still say Dave Strawberry.

BBS

Toooo old to care.
Jan 28, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by jewel
My god, you must be old, even that pushes my memory bank Darren Braybrook Short Timers

I played against them in my early days at a site nr Sittingbourne

Sh*t

Darenth Park?
Unfortunately BBS he would not get into my top 25, but I think if you added some reasons I may agree, they would have to be good though
Can't for the life of me remember! Though watching the likes of NWC, Barts and Bad Company at Hook Wood was always educational.

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
;)

I wonder if any of these legends were on the video I recently gave to a member of the Preds..... Video was 1990 World Speedball Championships for Great Ormond Street Hospital I think.....played in almost X-Ball style with guys with the JT Snappers and the wolf fronts pumping those markers like sex starved teenager.....ah...memories....

Come to think of it, my first tournament was in Luton in 1989 I think something like 20 man games, with trucks and stuff, always remember some huge guy wearing all black leather biker gear and blokes with all the bushman gear on....any takers??

Sid

Sorry.....no hijack intended....just curious.....

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
It was quite camp then:rolleyes: wasn't it - lol
I was only 8 years old then and I remember the 1990 World Speedball Championships for Great Ormond Street Hospital.

The all black and leather was the emergence of non camo. I remember the 90's aluminous colours that were about:p

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
i remember the 1990 speedball from the magazines at the time, pgi and paintball adventures, i wasnt there but id love to see a copy of that video! was it an official release or a home movie?

wasnt that the tournie where the bright coloured eagle camo was born?

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Film

It was an official release mate, I won it when I played for the Cameronians in the Scottish Open in 1992 I think. I gave it away a few months back....sorreeee.....

Right....back to the thread before this gets stupid ;)

Tris

Method Agent # 13
Mar 19, 2003
Black Country UK
Visit site
I remember

I played the first Hook Wood Five man. I remember the Thinderbirds in there Blue suits and silencers the size of the M1.

I ain't even sure Pete played that one ???