Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best UK player of all time

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
I have had the greatest Honour to play alongside some great players in my time, and the best player i have played alongside, and against was Dave Spittle, that man was world class, when i played with the Peds he was the one with the best play's for the team, what to do and where to go, and even now it wouldn't take him long to be one of the best if he came back!!! My 10 would be, in no order

Dave Spittle
Bart Farmer
Rafe Farmer
Vic From the Preds
Marcus Davis (only woodland, i don't think he could play sup air)
Matt Schmitt
Steve Beale
Ledz
Keith Williams
Mickey Howarth

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Oi Twizz u been smoking crack or something, if you work out what these guys have all won it is not as much as Robbo has won over the years, and to top it off you left out Phil Ham WTF?

Normal Play now back on!

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Originally posted by Andy Piper
Oi Twizz u been smoking crack or something, if you work out what these guys have all won it is not as much as Robbo has won over the years, and to top it off you left out Phil Ham WTF?

Normal Play now back on!
Ah Sh*t sorry Andy if there was 1 player i missed out then take out Mickey Howarth and put you in!!!!!!!!

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Twizz

Good point very well made, you a clever fella, so maybe that is your way of saying you are wrong!

Ok the fat kid is on the list! I made someones list!

So any reason you left the aformentioned pair out?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Yeh good point Pipes :)
One, that even now I am still trying to work out what esle I should have won to have impressed ole Twizz :)

Hmmm, the Cleethorpes 5 man, maybes?

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Originally posted by Andy Piper
Twizz

Good point very well made, you a clever fella, so maybe that is your way of saying you are wrong!

Ok the fat kid is on the list! I made someones list!

So any reason you left the aformentioned pair out?
One thing Mate, when you played you wasn't Fat!!!!!!

i didn't want to say Robbo cos we all get enough of how good he was at training! and we are going to get more at the weekends training, cos his name has been said a few times.

I didn't say phil because he was a very steady player, but not an all round player, you have seen my list those players were all flair players that done everything including run through's and muggin's where phil didn't. I know Shelly put my name down (thanks Shelly X X) But again i Think i was a good player, but only a steady player, nothing else.