Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best UK player of all time

stevej

Jul 6, 2001
Visit site
steve mattacott

His site was wicked as well I used to work there and he pretty much taught me how to play

First tourney i went to he took me to watch at Sidcup when he played for NWC Ashley made this bunker mileage away on the break screaming was a lanky bloke stayed alive and mowed loads of people , image stays in my head.

Later on in the day Marcus and Dave exchanged Pleasantries on a couple of occassions and then NWC played Preds which kicked off a little as well, i think something happened at WC two weeks beforehand.

I think Steve had had it by then pretty much playing wise it was one of the last tourneys he went to but I heard stories about him and BC Giles was on BC as well.

It was fun then but for different reasons.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
steve mattacott

Originally posted by stevej
................. well, i think something happened at WC two weeks beforehand.

The WC incident was where Ashley had a chair whacked across his head by Dave Guiles from the Preds .....I saw it happen, I think IKEA were interested in sponsoring him after that event:):)

Hee hee, poor, poor Ashely such a pleasant chap, my heart bleeds for him...much like his head did after DG popped him :)

Funny enough, my incident with him and that of the Preds with him were both bought about by him being a complete slime ball. Marcus never forgave him and nor did I.
Paintball is much better without him.

The_Mikee

Jun 9, 2015
Cornwall
You wont change my mind on Keith Williams. He was the man.
Other players not mentioned so far who were pretty useful........

Petes little brother Mel Robinson, (It must be in the blood) Ivan Martin & Nick from the Turks,and Mikey Howarth Eagles, Demolition and before that Interceptors Top notch bloke and awesome player.
I would like to thank you for your post

Awesome

Reactions: Spikerz and Bolter

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'd like to know how they find these old posts.

But to get back on topic, Andy Clarke. He's indestructible.

The_Mikee

Jun 9, 2015
Cornwall
Very kind Bolter but it was my daughter that saw that there is a tourney in Tarragona Spain coming up bout 35 mins from my place in the sun but sadly i am still here in uk till later in the year otherwise i would have taken a drive up to have a nose round, some relay interesting posts on this great forum :)
Mikee

Reactions: Spikerz and Bolter