Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best UK player of all time

Myth

Jason Wheeler
Feb 11, 2004
London
Visit site
I dont know many of the old school players which might be legends :) but from what ive seen one of the best uk players ive seen is sam keats. Theres a fair few others and a lot of up and coming players.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Sid_Clan
No one ever mentions me...sniff sniff playing 17 years...oh sorry best player of all time....thought it said who has been playing a long time ;)

Sid
Sid, as Rodney Squires of Dynasty once told someone, 'For all the BS, for all the opinion, it all comes down to what you have actually won' and I'm afraid 4th place in the Dunfermiline 3 man ain't really gonna cut it at the top end :)

I tell ya what Sid, how does best 'Scottish Player of all Time' sound?
I'm voting for Sid on this one :)

Sep 27, 2005
Visit site
Who else has won tournaments in Europe or US from UK

BBS, now you are going back a little way Jenny and Steve what about Gary Hand and John or even Face from that team ;-)

My votes would have to be in no particular order

Marcus Davis

Bart Farmer

Phil Ham

Dave Spittle

Pete Robinson

Rafe Farmer at times

Nial sorry to say my votes go on tournaments won by brits and the Turks were only good for one Mayhem and not a lot else especially Europe, he was an Icon of his time though and deserves respect for being a great ambassador

Who else has won tournaments in Europe or US from UK

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Originally posted by Robbo
Sid, as Rodney Squires of Dynasty once told someone, 'For all the BS, for all the opinion, it all comes down to what you have actually won' and I'm afraid 4th place in the Dunfermiline 3 man ain't really gonna cut it at the top end :)

I tell ya what Sid, how does best 'Scottish Player of all Time' sound?
I'm voting for Sid on this one :)
Damn Robbo, I never played in that three man....anyway, how do you know where Dunfermline is??

;)

Best player of all time......how can you possibly answer that with so many brilliant players of the past and present.....I think it depends on formats etc, all the brilliant players of the past, Marcus Davies, Robbo, Bart Farmer etc.....were woodland ballers, days of the Preds, Shades of Grey, Turks, NWC and so on, move these players into Sup Air and then you have the young fast kidz comin in as the best players.....so......ask yourself this, who is still on the scene from the old days still cutting it these days at the top level in tournament paintball, who from the top teams of old has adapted to the tournament style of today......

That would be me lol!!!!!!

Phil Ham maybe

Marcus Davies if he can move to the top level with his new Preds

Robbo - Sorry man coachin don't count.....back in the day yes....amazing....but....I'm looking at all time, not just in the day.

Sep 27, 2005
Visit site
mmmmmmm

Sid

now you asked a question, perhaps we will see some replies tonight

Who is still playing from the woodland days in the Supair arena

Ledz is one that springs to mind but I do know a few more as well

Pete Phouli or Little Pete from Shockwave, of the Ironwolf team from quite a few years past
Matt Schmidt as well from Shades originally
Big old Jimmy the sponge as well, ex shades, shockwave and now playing with Tigers YG

not quite as old as the Preds era but with your point in mind I think they still cover your criteria, there are some more as well perhaps not playing as much but still playing

Phil Ham is not playing pro though is he

anymore you know, I have kept a few up my sleeve lol

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
^BART FARMER^

(For the new breed baller he was a forward player)

Yes he is my dad But he's won...
All the UK championships plus the first Campaign Cup with Bart's Stud Squad...

All the titles in the UK and Europe with the Preds...

And a handful of Speedball/Hyperball/original Sup'air titles with the Eagles...

And retired UK Champion ... Need I say more!;)

(Soz Unc but I say dad nipped you at the bud) :p ;)

Marcus Davis is a master of Field Craft
Matty Schmitt was good then and good now
Pete Robinson is the master!

But Bart Farmer is a LEGEND! Those who can go back to the 90's will agree:D