The Home Of European Paintball

Best UK player of all time

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
me...twist...

Okay.........are we asking for the best player of all time, or the most successful?

Obviously if it's the best then opinions will vary, if it's the most successfull then I think Robbo gets me vote.

Sid

Sep 27, 2005
Visit site
I see your point

Yes Sid I agree with you there Pete Robinson has been involved with many teams over his prestigous years and was succesful with most, especially with Aftershock and would get my vote based on wins in US and World

However being what we are and what this post is about I am truly interested in other peoples opinions on what this should be based on and there reasons, Shelley has given some insite and reasons for her votes and I also agree with her as well

Bart being a great example, Bart Stud Squad, Preds and Eagles

most of the preds, Marcus Davis,

Phil Ham with AAS and other teams

Some of the Turks perhaps

BBS

Toooo old to care.
Jan 28, 2005
Visit site
Darren Braybrook, Short Timers? And as stated earlier on, Keith Williams, definite class player.

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
You list is extensive and quite agreeable for me, have you had the luck to see all of these players play over the years, I think you are one very lucky girl/lady
Thanks jewel, Yes I have seen all these players play in most of their teams. I never thought I was lucky but yes I am very grateful for the "elder" contacts I have - much love to them all.

So the list I gave is from what I have seen regards to ability and success in name. I believe Ledz and Matty are the only full time pros now. Giles and Twizzel guest and coach, Robbo coaches. The rest have retired I believe.

So anyone else of yester year Or today who knows their paintball UK history have any thoughts on The All Time UK Paintballer?...

Sep 27, 2005
Visit site
My god, you must be old, even that pushes my memory bank Darren Braybrook Short Timers

I played against them in my early days at a site nr Sittingbourne

Sh*t

Unfortunately BBS he would not get into my top 25, but I think if you added some reasons I may agree, they would have to be good though

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
You wont change my mind on Keith Williams. He was the man.
Other players not mentioned so far who were pretty useful........

Petes little brother Mel Robinson, (It must be in the blood) Ivan Martin & Nick from the Turks,and Mikey Howarth Eagles, Demolition and before that Interceptors Top notch bloke and awesome player.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by BBS
Darren Braybrook, Short Timers? And as stated earlier on, Keith Williams, definite class player.

Darren Braybrook, Darren 'frikkin' Braybrook?
Keith Willams, yeh I 'll give you that one no problem but Braybrook ???

I think you are getting confused between Paul Braybrook and Darren Hall ain't ya, either way, neither was good enough to get in the top ten, top ten joint rollers maybes :)

BBS, does your name stand for 'Billy Bull-****' ??

:):):)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Top 10 UK ballers of all time, in no particular order :-

Ledz
Marcus Davis
Phil Ham
Keith Williams
Dave Spittle
Bart Farmer
Rob Johnson (Little Rob - NWC)
John (Mel) Robinson (my Brother - was one of the first true bunker monkeys)
Rafe Farmer
Jacko

Modern day greats excluding my beloved Nexus players :-

Sorry - couldn't think of any :)