The Home Of European Paintball

Best UK player of all time

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Twizz 69

I didn't say phil because he was a very steady player, but not an all round player, you have seen my list those players were all flair players that done everything including run through's and muggin's where phil didn't. I know Shelly put my name down (thanks Shelly X X) But again i Think i was a good player, but only a steady player, nothing else.

In my opinion, Phil was the best player in the Preds somewhat backed up by his results and achievements.
He won everything the other Preds did and then some when he went to play for the All Americans.
Out of all the Preds, Phil has by the most prestigious trophy cabinet, he's done it, and then some !!!
The vast majority of those players you mentioned Twizz had nowhere near the comprehensive game Phil had and he would without doubt be in most people's top 3 off time UK best ballers let alone top 10.
The ratoinale you said you have employed in selecting those players would have you not including Bobby Moore in England's best footballers because he couldn't play up front.

Put the crack pipe down Twizz....there are people in that list who don't even deserve to do up Phil's bootlaces mate.

andyp1

Jan 27, 2005
Leeds
Visit site
why is it robbo that you seem to have an objection to everyone elses opinion, i thought this thread was supposed to be a little bit of fun, yet its all gone serious and arguementative or have i missed the point somewhat???

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by andyp1
why is it robbo that you seem to have an objection to everyone elses opinion, i thought this thread was supposed to be a little bit of fun, yet its all gone serious and arguementative or have i missed the point somewhat???
You have missed the point somewhat?

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Now my two penneth;

Robbo - rubbish
Ledz - rubbish....................

Oh alright both bloody great players but in my experience of playing them all Marcus was the best.

Just my opinion you understand - he did it all on the field.

The only thing he did wrong was not understanding when to call it a day for good. Unlike Pete :rolleyes: who had more comebacks than Status Quo.

I wouldnt want to do a top ten and there are new greats around the corner who dont even know what a tyre bunker even looks like, never mind what Rhodesian Camo is.

Do this in a few years time and Jamie Abbott and Tommy Pimplebum will be up there.