Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best UK player of all time

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
Pete was a good player.............. but a great captain you just didn't want to let him down and if you did you had to have a bloody good reason:D
Not that he remembers me even playing with him for NWC, which go's to show how good i was.
I was glad that he left to become an 'immortal ' It gave me space to become the great player my mum said i was :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Ralph
Pete was a good player.............. but a great captain you just didn't want to let him down and if you did you had to have a bloody good reason:D
Not that he remembers me even playing with him for NWC, which go's to show how good i was.
I was glad that he left to become an 'immortal ' It gave me space to become the great player my mum said i was :D

Your mum must obviously love you deeply......:)

Random Hero

Banned
Jul 27, 2004
Visit site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Rimmington
When i say Other Appearances i mean Guested
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...................As pod boy?

haahahahah OOOOH my sides are splitting, thats rich coming from you. isnt that waht you did when u playing with 'lanch back in the 90's ??

i cant beleive some of what you come out with !

new pole............

the biggest cheat of all time

old school.... Robbo

new school....neilson

what does the public think ???

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Random Hero
Originally posted by Rimmington
When i say Other Appearances i mean Guested

...................As pod boy?

haahahahah OOOOH my sides are splitting, thats rich coming from you. isnt that waht you did when u playing with 'lanch back in the 90's ??

i cant beleive some of what you come out with !

new pole............

the biggest cheat of all time

old school.... Robbo

new school....neilson

what does the public think ???
I think people will probaly think you are a know-nothing dick seeing as I never played for Lanche as you call them...do'h, what a dumbass :rolleyes:

Oh by the way, for accusing me of being a cheat, I may have been known for many things but not that, u just got banned.
Have a nice day !

And by the way, I think u meant 'poll' as against 'pole, the latter needing to be rammed up yer ass,

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
By giving him a nice Reiki massage?

It's a beautiful image dude.

If the Reiki massage involves the ultimate detachment of his fat-ass head from its connective tissue, then no problem, let it begin...