The Home Of European Paintball

Best Vs Worst thing about this site

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Originally posted by Manning26
if the mods take over, it's not because we're elitist, it's more than likely because all the other jabber-boxes are in bed.;)
But this thread is asking what we, the users, think is good and bad about p8nt-forums. Moderators shouldn't even be posting here. Go talk somewhere else.

Manning26

Well, I just looked for a spot to split this thread, but I can't seem to find just the right spot. Someone else fancy a try?

Sorry if we messed up your thread Matt.

[Have no fear, G-Cow was here and the threads are split. It was a delicate operation but each of the patients should survive. ;) ]

brian

BUNKER MONKEY
Aug 16, 2001
SoBored
Visit site
best thing

Best thing about it is everything.....worse thing is people hi-jacking yer thread and going off onto a subject that has nowt 2 do with the original question/statement......part from that its the rovers rocks:cool:

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Originally posted by Beaker
Put a link to PM's on the main page/every forum page.

I think someones said it, so I'm seconding the motion :)
Im with that!!

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
THE GOOD
the friendly ppl, I've met lots of new friends via the forum and would probually still be recballin' if it were'nt for it.
I also like the way ppl will often go out the way to help, even though they don't know you from Adam.
Rancids tank top.

THE BAD
It needs more women!(c'mon Keeley and Lisa you know we're here, tell your friends and start postin')
Thread hijackers!(haven't you heard of e-mail or the phone?) & The people who feel they have to post on every thread to get their name about.
post counts, get rid of these as they encourage the above.
lack of pics in techroom.
size of PMs, but we could mail each other.

tb-303