Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Way To Hold Your Gun?

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
I know this is a bit of a stupid question, because its probably down to person taste, but i see experienced players use their fingers on their left hand to help stable their markers.

Where do you position your gun and hands, to get the best accuracy.

I Also use the bottle like it's a stock, is there a better position to hold my Marker?

I'm right handed and use my left had to stable the gun, but should i use my index fingers to stable the top half of my gun?

Edible.

PS. I'm fed Up of holding my marker like a newbie, I've been playing for over a year, took me nearly a year to realise that holding the gun like AL pacino isn't a good idea.
Considering that I have more control of my right fingers, I place my right thumb against the side of the grip to steady my hand, and paddle the trigger with my fore finger and middle finger for best speed, and hold the ASA with my left hand with my fingers wrapped around the bottom of the ASA, and my thumb across the top, behide the grip holding the tank against the middle of my chest. This way I can rock the gun from left mid and right for snap shooting.