Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best way to move up-field (unnoticed)

Mark Bryant 777

Aug 29, 2013
So, basically, I've been playing for the last 2-3 months, on a regular basis. I would just like to know, what is the best way to move up the speedball field un seen. Thanks!

Revilo88

Oct 6, 2012
Have your mates on the otherwise of the field shoot across field to keep the heads of those ahead of you down. Then just find the opportune moment to move up, works brilliantly sometimes; the other times well, expect a lot of bruising......

Reactions: Mark Bryant 777

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
It's all about waiting for the right moment and having great field awareness. Know the blind spots, etc. you also have to rely on your team keeping the opposing players pinned behind their bunkers.

Reactions: Mark Bryant 777

Ninjabreadman

Aug 19, 2013
Cannock, UK
Speed and timing... Don't feel pressured into making a run or taking a shot, wait for there to be a gap... make sure the rest of the people you play with know the route you're thinking of taking. It will make it easier to keep the other guys behind bunkers and the opposite site to spot you making your move, also I've found when someone has seen you batter the bunker they're behind as you make your move away then stop. Remember not to shoot until you need to. A player who doesn't shoot is an invisible one.

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
So, basically, I've been playing for the last 2-3 months, on a regular basis. I would just like to know, what is the best way to move up the speedball field un seen. Thanks!

I have only seen it happen once but you have to go wide on the break, don't yell or shoot and just leg it down the side of the field and hope everyone is looking and shooting to the inside of the field....