The Home Of European Paintball

Best Website To Buy Air From?

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Reflex
Right, I've found somebody down my site who will fit the melle for me. Problem though, I'm ordering it tonight and like a sensible guy I had a last look at the marker.

Problem 1: Do I need a drop foward for it. Have a look at it here, (its at the top of the page, blue).

Sorry, link don't work that well, go to Marker Accories, then cockers and its there.

http://www.planeteclipse.com/www2001/shop/frames.html

I'm like 100% certain but theres nothing worse than getting it wrong. Thanks
yeh you will need a dropline, some 1/4inch hosing,2 elbows and some locktight.should be about £28+vat ask planet if they will fit them for ya

Reflex

Nov 24, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Visit site
Right, I phoned Planet and they said they could sort me the hosing, elbows and the staright but I would also need a bottom line. He said it was under the Co2 section on the Planet site but it isn't there and even if it was I'm using air.

What is another name for bottom line, does he mean drop foward or doesn't he know that I have both primary and secondary regs sorted and its another type of reg?

Thanks

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I'm looking to put it on a WGP 2003 Vert Feed Autococker so if I need any regs or stuff please tell me.
Do you already own the Cocker or is it coming from planet?

Do you already have a bottom line or if the gun is new will it be coming with one from Planet? (Bottom line is the bit that can be screwed onto the bottom of the grip frame and will allow you to screw a CO2 bottle or a preset Air system straight into it.)

Do I need a drop foward for it.
You don't necessarily need a drop forward but what le pig was suggesting was the Eclipse drop line which combines a drop forward with a bottom line.

doesn't he know that I have both primary and secondary regs sorted and its another type of reg?
A bottom line isn't another type of reg... It's just a bit of metal that you screw your gas bottle into. (And he won't know what you've got if you didn't tell him!)

Right, I've found somebody down my site who will fit the melle for me.
Erm... What is he going to fit precisely? As the Melee is a preset system all you do is screw it on and off the gun at the start and end of the day. If you have been running the gun on CO2 then there is nothing to set up.

Hope some of that may have helped? :)

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Reflex
Right, I phoned Planet and they said they could sort me the hosing, elbows and the staright but I would also need a bottom line. He said it was under the Co2 section on the Planet site but it isn't there and even if it was I'm using air.

What is another name for bottom line, does he mean drop foward or doesn't he know that I have both primary and secondary regs sorted and its another type of reg?

Thanks
the dropline is under eclipse products(look under the botom list,on the far right, at the top of the shop page.there £17+vat.

a bottom line fixes to your handle of the marker and gives your bottle somthing to screw into

a drop forward is a bar that,when attached to a dropline brings the bottle in closer

a dropline combines the two
like stan said it doesn't matter if you use air or co2,you need somthing to screw the bottle into

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
the drop line will bring your bottle in underneath the marker, makes it a lot more compact, saves you some rib walloping when you slide in too!!!!! Get one fitted, makes the marker easier to handle and it's a lot easier to tuck in your elbow etc..

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Pinki & Billy -

I hereby give you the right to start the SAS (Stan Appreciation Society) and declare that you can use the red phone box near White Waltham for your AGM's!:D

Now feck off:mad: