Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bet you're bored of this by now, but....

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
...sponsorship again!!!

You all know I go to some length to support the hospice that looked after my Gemma in her final months. Well, I haven't done all that much in a while, so my first event this year is a skydive. I signed up on Thursday, thinking that the date seems quite a way off, and it turns out, it isn't. So on May 9th, I'll be jumping out of a plane. Can't be that hard surely. I have to raise £500 for this one, and have a short time in which to do it. So any help you could give to the hospice would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure many of us have seen what goes on in this type of place. Unfortunately, to see the good that they do means we have to endure the worst. And it goes a long way towards understanding how the money is needed, and what great work it does. Since I set the fund up on March 27th last year, (Gem passed on the 24th) we have raised just short of £12,000. So please, if you could spare the cost of a pint, that would be great.

www.everydayhero.co.uk/gemmasfund

xx

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I knew what you were asking for before I had seen all of the thread title.

Right, I have a proposal for you.

I'll give you £50 - 10% of the total you need - if you make a date to play paintball and stick to it. Can be anywhere you like, I'll even supply the paint for you and reasonably responsible on-site childcare for the kid.

I'd throw in a handjob for you as well, but that might be going too far.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
OK, I'll give you the cash anyway, but it would be nice to see you turn out on the field. It can be even be just one game at CPPS, no pressure.

And on a sidenote, I'm overwhelmed by the tidal wave of generosity that's been shown on here. That's sarcasm, in case anyone reading this is unsure.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I'm on it, it may not be anything tournamenty, but it may be a bit of backwoods supair with some friends. I'd like to try some woodsball at some point.

To see if I'm still, ya know, brilliant.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
As far as generosity is concerned, no sweat, people have been hugely generous in the past. But if you don't ask, you don't get :)