Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bicyclists of the mountaineering type

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Voodoo bikes are designed by a guy called Joe Murray, he designed kona bikes in the early 90's so you know you are getting spot on geometry on the frame.

Look online for any voucher codes or online discounts as you can buy online and collect in-store, you can also buy with top cash back too.

Total price I'm getting it for before any cashback stuff is about £480 so depending on fit, I reckon it's a done deal.

Reactions: Bolter

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Thanks, common sense I suppose! I'm leaning towards the Voodoo, I can go to the local halfords who by all accounts are one of the good ones for bike, have a sit on the bike and a try. I can also get it for a substantial discount between work and a 10% discount code too which obviously helps. As good as the canyon is, it's too good for my needs I think and I don't want to take the chance on sizing when there are no stockists here.
you can call canyon UK and ask them if you wanted, they'll 100% put you right, plus I'm certain there's a return thing on the box its sent in, so its hassle free returns. They are a pretty slick company. But, the voodoo does look ok, the frame and geometry look really good. Up to you, the value is in the canyon, but its understandable you wanting to try one out before hand.

Reactions: Dusty

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
You want to be sure that the 18in isn't too big for you as I think you'll be pushed to find as much bike as that for £480, but if it's too big then you won't enjoy it and riding it will be uncomfortable and a chore.

The 18 and 20 in sizes are a compromise so Halfords don't have to stock 17, 19 & 21 inch frames, be sure to find someone helpful in store and who will adjust the bike to suit you, also gen up on some of the bike fit videos on Youtube so you have an idea of what you should be looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bolter and Dusty