Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bicyclists of the mountaineering type

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
it was better value when I bought mine than it is now. If you're after a road (re: proper) buike, Planet X.com is good. Fancy one of their time trial bikes. Not that I can afford inner tubes atm...
Planet X are awesome! Had an On-One Inbred for about 5 years now. Such nice stuff!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
And yes I am thinking of the canyon. If my wife finds out there could be some explaining to do ....

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

Dusty

May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
On frame sizing, you need sufficient stand over to ensure your nuts don't collide with the top tube!! Usually about 3 inches on a mountain bike, therefore, it's better to go for a frame that is slightly under and adjust the saddle and bars to suit than the other way!

Thanks, common sense I suppose! I'm leaning towards the Voodoo, I can go to the local halfords who by all accounts are one of the good ones for bike, have a sit on the bike and a try. I can also get it for a substantial discount between work and a 10% discount code too which obviously helps. As good as the canyon is, it's too good for my needs I think and I don't want to take the chance on sizing when there are no stockists here.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Voodoo bikes are designed by a guy called Joe Murray, he designed kona bikes in the early 90's so you know you are getting spot on geometry on the frame.

Look online for any voucher codes or online discounts as you can buy online and collect in-store, you can also buy with top cash back too.

Reactions: Dusty

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Thanks, common sense I suppose! I'm leaning towards the Voodoo, I can go to the local halfords who by all accounts are one of the good ones for bike, have a sit on the bike and a try. I can also get it for a substantial discount between work and a 10% discount code too which obviously helps. As good as the canyon is, it's too good for my needs I think and I don't want to take the chance on sizing when there are no stockists here.
That Bizango doesn't look bad, it actually has a half decent fork too, hopefully Halfords will size you properly to the bike, if the bike is too big it's in control of you rather than the other way round. With discounts it's a pretty good deal.

MBR liked it http://www.mbr.co.uk/bikes/voodoo-bizango-29er-review-2013/

Reactions: Dusty