Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Christmas walk on day Sunday 15th of december

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
Stealthknight - because the Academy is aimed at newBs to give them a stepping stone into "proper" paintball, and tourneys.
Not just ballers wanting to hone their skills a bit more.

Make sense now?

(even if the thread is lurking on the edge of "Tangent"ville.)

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
ill definetly be up for that then cos ive played on like 2 sup air fields.....so itll be good practice.
so sparklie::: what places are left, im up for emperor, darth vader, drth sidious,darth maul, dody alien bounty hunters, boba/jenga fett.

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
i'll come as a dead body

sparklie do u wanna do my "dead body" make up?

or i might come as that nifty bounty hunter from star wars what was him name? boba summit?

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
I think were getting our threads crossed guys

There are 2 'fancy dress' events happening at Sparklies...December Academy 15/12 is, i believe, fancy dress if u want... any theme...this is the event that this thread is about...
Then towards the end of March 2K3, date tbc, there is the Star Wars 'big game' (I understand use of 'Big Game' is trademarked nowadays...:D ) which is where the Star Wars characters/costumes come into play...see thread 'Excuse me if i'm thick' in the announcements section...currently on page 2, for discussion of this event.
Well, we dont want peeps turning up for Star Wars in Dec or in santa hats in March now do we?