Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big Game 007 codes

Viper983

Convicts Rule!!
Jan 14, 2006
Blackpool
www.frontlinepaintball.co.uk
From what i understand there are members who will be fighting for the north who actually have the codes :eek: , all i will say to the south is YOU HAVE TO GET TO THE TERMINALS TO PUT THE CODES IN, sometimes knowledge gets you no place at all, good old fashioned aggressive play with a little brain thrown in i'm sure will see the north once again win the day!!!!

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
i have always wanted to play a big game just for abit of fun as i am normaly a sup air player so can any 1 help me out on what you guys are talking about .

codes ?

north - south ?

things been in french ?

what happend to ; 10 secd , game on , shoot them , get flag , get to there base you win ???????

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
i have always wanted to play a big game just for abit of fun as i am normaly a sup air player so can any 1 help me out on what you guys are talking about .

codes ?

north - south ?

things been in french ?

what happend to ; 10 secd , game on , shoot them , get flag , get to there base you win ???????
Most of your answers can be found here:
http://www.biggame007.com/

As for the things in french, I don't have a clue:confused:.

Luke.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site

codes ?

north - south ?

things been in french ?

Big scenario games in a nutshell :

Hundreds of people (around 1000 expected to attend NvS 007), one big site, 2 main teams, ONE game lasting all day.

Loads of different objectives during the day like holding different territory, bonus points for taking over particular places at particular times, hidden stuff to find, things to blow up....... Points are given according to these objectives.

You all start roughly at the same time. If you get shot out you just go back to the staging area, pot & gas up if required, go back into the game via the designated entry point. Or take a break & hit the burger van or trade stands, whatever takes your fancy.

This one is the North vs South big game, been around for years. Follow the link given 2 posts up :)

e-whore

clean, play on!!!!
Jan 4, 2006
Manchester
fade2gray.com
i got all 6 woo they are all 4 digits bet you didnt know that north did ya

Repping South YEAH!!

Hmmm me thinks you have been looking at the wrong site!!!!
1) there are more than 6
2) not all are 4 digits
3) there is no need for a 3!!!!

From what i understand there are members who will be fighting for the north who actually have the codes
What you mean like playing and knowing stuff ;) good job we have a spec ops team working on the codes AND how to get them to the stations :p