Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

big game 1st orders

Brown

doing toad
Superbully are you American;)
Hey Meat we are all on the fiddle anyway and Ive been saving up me beer an fag money from the dole to buy extra paint and our kid as robbed a few cars anorl :D but one thing still remains the same
YOU WILL LOSE:p ........no really you will

royston

NOEXIT "BOSS"
Aug 4, 2002
SUFFOLK,ENGLAND
Visit site
ooo we r all getting so witty all this testosterone will b let out all at once its going to b a blinding day and the south will triumph
and the north will go home knowing they have lost but learnt
something today that the south r unbeaterble

:D :D :D :D :p :p

all i can say is get ur armor on lol

see u there :D :D

Re: DEAD

Originally posted by Fleisher
Mark m8,Brown and you are on the same side,infact you're both in the same group:eek:
Damn and I was looking forward to making him eat his words....:D

Good grief, you mean I'm in with the shambling barbarians that call themselves the north? I'm a southerner - you can't get much more south than where I live (near Brighton)

But on this occasion, I'll put my pride to one side and give you north a hand -
a) cuz you'll need it :p :D and ......
b) cuz your group is lending me HP air sir system and barrels :D

Whatever the banter it's gonna be a great day, can't wait ;)

Bijna

Ik kan wel belg worden als ik dat wil, omdat ik langer dan vijf jaaren hier ben.

Maar ik wil nog mijn engels nationaliteit houden.

Ik ben van de zuid engeland afkomstig, maar ik vind dat helemaal niet erg voor de nord ploeg spielen.

Vraag mij wel af of jij gaat deze vertalt krijgen.:D Ik heb wel een paar foutjes gemaakt, maar geschrijven nederlands is geen sterk punt bij mij. Ben veel sterker in gesproken :p

Doei :rolleyes:

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by superbully
what you talking about? You ain't a northerner - you be's floating about in the ocean for gawds sake!! LOL ;) You're from no mans land......
exactly,so i can take the piss without being biased;) :D