Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big game 2009

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
will there be trade show again ? will i be dissapointed if i go and compare it to warped?

Cheers craig duuuuude

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
will there be trade show again ? will i be dissapointed if i go and compare it to warped?

Cheers craig duuuuude
Not done stargate myself, hoping to go this year.

Time wars was good, there was a trade stand there think it was "We Are Paintball"

No where near as big as NvS, it was like a standard walkon but each game zone lasted an hour, the game zones over lapped in time so halfway through game one game two would start. Like NvS when your shot you exit and re-enter.

Good laugh.

Sorry we didnt get a chance to have a session, Friday night was supposed to be the mental one but we couldnt get pissed then sat night was supposed to be a quiet one and I ended up wrecked and asleep in my deck chair lol

next time though!!

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
yeah mate abit crappy that we didnt get a session. next time definately xD i smacked eelz on the head with my barrel on friday, was an accident xD

Is there any that close to warped with the trade expo and game itself or all like a big walk on

CARPMANUK

TEAM DOMINATION CAPTAIN
Nov 9, 2008
PETERBOROUGH
just like to say thanks to jonand chris from lips for my ass kick angle a1 fly i got from them at the big game its the nuts

wee_mikee

Monkey Bhoy
Apr 8, 2007
wishaw
www.skirmishforum.co.nr
Wee mike i was the lad chatting to you in the chrono area i said 'im sure ive seen that gat on p8ntballer before' when you was having a bitch chrono'ing because it wouldnt come down under 300 fps :rolleyes:
Yeah mate that was me, cheers for the allen key otherwise i woulda been outta the game for a while cause it woulda meant a trip back to the camping area

royz

Feb 1, 2005
stockport
Visit site
top weekend thanks lads good knows how will did not win had a bit of a laugh sat night as my mate went for a walk about outside the area and having to send a flare up and loads of stewards running around trying to find him well done the south well be back next year thanks
it was a laugh out there. the thorn cuts are still stinging.