Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big game 2009

biigjim

all the gear no idea
Sep 6, 2008
sunny hertfordshie
will there be trade show again ? will i be dissapointed if i go and compare it to warped?

Cheers craig duuuuude
disappointed ? nah i dont think so mate, just gotta bear in mind this is probably the biggest game of its type over here, the other events are great, but, you don't allways get all the trade stands that were at the big game, if thats what you are after? anyways whaddya need trade stands for? i thought you said your ion was ripping em out....;) you'll catch up to mine soon.:D;)

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
was a awesome game, roll on next year. what was the rate of fire rule? ref told my brother he was firing to quick, ego 9 shooting uncapped on ramping, i thought this was o.k. but he got told to turn it down.

i thought only full auto was not allowed, does'nt really matter. still had a good time.

However one thing did disappoint me, these guys were being a bit racist. They probably didn't know they were offending me in anyway as such but it just makes the game not as fun. However took my fury out on the south.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
I did see that also, someone was running across the field and shouted "c'mon you dirty northen *****" somene coughed and said excuse me and he went to shoot him, i was on the other side of the field, went to run and pull him and he ran round the corner and then into a building and i couldnt find him. this was during the lazer box game

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
it was in the staging area but i just brushed it off, carried on playing. Loved it my Ironmen 9 did me proud shooting like a machine guy. however i was impressed by the Tippmans and the flatlines. the distance they have.