Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big game 2009

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
was a awesome game, roll on next year. what was the rate of fire rule? ref told my brother he was firing to quick, ego 9 shooting uncapped on ramping, i thought this was o.k. but he got told to turn it down.

i thought only full auto was not allowed, does'nt really matter. still had a good time.

However one thing did disappoint me, these guys were being a bit racist. They probably didn't know they were offending me in anyway as such but it just makes the game not as fun. However took my fury out on the south.
i thought any except for full auto was allowed but was told about half way through the day that ramping wasn't allowed too.. :confused:

Thanks for the great day guys. Was really good fun playing with and against you all!
I can totally see why scenario games are so well supported!

Thanks to Jimmy, Tim, Mike and all of the Warped guys for putting on an epic show :)

Come on the South! haha

Tommy (Spec-ops 09)

Aug 9, 2005
Northants UK
was a brilliant weekend all in all. liked the new venue, even if i only saw a small percentage of it! didnt see any of the vans to transport us anywhere, but was still good.

Glad i could be part of the souths first win!!

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
was a brilliant weekend all in all. liked the new venue, even if i only saw a small percentage of it! didnt see any of the vans to transport us anywhere, but was still good.

Glad i could be part of the souths first win!!

Yeaaaahhhh Boyyy Wicked Weekend

Neo10367

lone gunner now
Ramping is allowed there is no ROF cap. Your paints not going to last long though shooting 20bps though! So we recommend setting your markers at 10/12 bps.

We do have a huge playing area this year but we also have more players than ever:D The mission objectives should ensure some good intense fire fights for those who want that and expect some surprises throughout the game;)
i didnt go the game but mike from warped wrote that on the 21st april,although full auto is not mentioned,it is never allowed anyway

DEADEYEx54x

A blast from the past...
Feb 19, 2007
Bristol (U.K).
Brilliant!

What a brilliant weekend. I have to say that this venue was alot better and would like to see it again next year.

I was acctualy a marshall for this game, and can clarify that there was an equal ammount of cheating going on from both sides, so I don't think anyone can really argue that one was as bad as the other. This event was 10x more harder to Ref comparing it to last year, it was a bigger area to cover with if I am correct only half the Marshalls to last year (I was told that alot dropped out), so I would like to say well done to a majority of the Marshalls who got stuck in with me and tried to keep the game as fair as possible, also a big thanks to what I would say the honest players of the day who made it a little easier for us to Marshall by being honest and approaching us to have bands removed.

On that note I also appologise to any players who may have felt let down by calls that were made, but as you all have to try and agree with is that we tried our best to make the event as fun for you as we possibly could, and tried to keep our eyes and ears where ever we could.

It was a fantastic event, and had a brilliant time in the Megarena on Saturday, very much looking forward to next years already which I hope to play this time.

Many thanks to Kim and Steve, too for making the event possible and also LIPS for providing paint for Bristol & UWE Addiction on Saturday.

Best Regards
Joe