Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big game tactics?

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Shoot them in the face. Don get shot.

Dont be scared, make pushes, hiding in a bush behind your own lines is stupid.

Have fun. Me and my life partner scoot have run sl68ii pump guns for 2 years now and had some of the best balling of our lives cause its such a giggle, even at paintfest this weekend, we had a blast. Pballs about fun. Dont get hung up on wins/losses of big games.

Most importantly, remember, no matter what - HMC Suck,.

Reactions: frenchy2475

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
and most importantly, if a scotsman has a jug of mysterious liquid and asks if you'd like a drink, don't ask whats in it! the answer will make you heave let alone the smell!!!!

Will isbell

Jul 16, 2013
London, Dagenham
Big Game is very hard as obviously you have so many targets.. ! Try and stay in a nice form group,

Communication is a key, Let your team no where you are getting shot from

Let your team no if its safe to move.

Always no where you are trying to move to

Have fun ! :D

Viper83

May 8, 2013
Birmingham
Me and my lot have only been a proper team since Jan, but one thing that i think helps anyone who plays in a group is knowing every member of the teams strengths and weaknesses.....we've all got em. some of my mates are faster than others, some have more stamina, some like to jump, slide around, one mate is amazing with pyro/smokes (knows the perfect time to mess up a throw, give us all a giggle and a moral boost), some do ballsy, big moves. Its knowing when to bring these things in at the right moment.

REMEMBER IF IT AINT FUN IT AINT WORTH PLAYING!