Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

big game

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I'll be there. In a reffing capacity of course. And only if I get to look after sexy female hostages all day.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I'm defo gonna be there, like Cook$, in a arm-band tearing pointing and shouting capacity. My shield of justice will make another appearance as I stride through hail-storms of paint to call your cheating ass out! :p I'm looking forwards to it!

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Spoke to Warped the other day and they said it should be able to buy tickets this week possible. Gonna be wicked im sure we will all be there like last year. Hopefully this time no drunken ppl going around biting ppl ( my mate got into a fight and his nipple torn off on the sat lol)

Looking forward to it

Bring it on !!!!!!!

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Hopefully this time no drunken ppl going around biting ppl ( my mate got into a fight and his nipple torn off on the sat lol)

Looking forward to it

Bring it on !!!!!!!
I remember hearing that from my tent. The post-altercation meeting was funny as hell: "No offence mate, but your mate hits like a girl" Just break that sentence down and you'll see what I'm saying. But yeah, fights suck, I need sleep!

Chimera

Jul 12, 2008
Northants
Spoke to Warped the other day and they said it should be able to buy tickets this week possible. Gonna be wicked im sure we will all be there like last year. Hopefully this time no drunken ppl going around biting ppl ( my mate got into a fight and his nipple torn off on the sat lol)

Looking forward to it

Bring it on !!!!!!!
Was gonna mention that, he'll probably end up with one on the other side to match.

Looking forward to it, gonna be mental.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
The bloke that bite my mate got his nose broke lol. He looked a right mess in the morning nevermind

No fighting hopefully this year

We are all looking forward to it