Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

BIG SALE! - marker,headcam, etc etc

Batman2010

the dark knight
Jun 23, 2010
Right lets hope i can get all this down correctly and everything displays right!

I'm selling my entire gear collection as I no longer have the time to get to play last event i played was medal for honour mall assault so it's been a couple of months.

Everything should be taken as being in good condition unless otherwise stated as stuff only been used around half a dozen times!

First up is my custom anno'd exclipse etek 3 AM, when i bought this marker i had it stripped down and rebuilt back up by an eclipse trained technician at just paintball were from the marker was sent to sloth paintball to be anno'd. On the marker returning it was fitted with the eclipse Emortal board, Zick kit 2, Virtue laser eyes (red) and Cure 3 bolt.

As you can see the marker looks great only thing I've discovered is I've lost one of the etek badges from the rear i think it will have gone from the mall assault due to the heat and moisture of the event which I'm positive could be got from eclipse with ease, few VERY slight markings on the end of the barrel as usual.

Etek 3 AM Custom Anno'd + Upgrades = SOLD

Reason the listed separately is i have all original items and am not willing to lose out money on the upgrades, IMO the marker is a joy to use as it is but don't mind putting the stock parts back on it! obv these will be included if the marker goes with the upgrades.

Next is Pure energy fibre wrapped bottle 45ci, someone is going to have to tell me where and how you read the dates as it was bought new last year and only date on it reads 2009/11??? along with this theirs also 2 45ci bottle covers.

Pure Energy bottle 80 - GBP
Both Bottle covers 10 - GBP

Next up is an Empire Prophecy loader fitted with speed feed and red colour kit, i think i may have the original lid somewhere, and also a dye barrel sock

Empire Prophecy + upgrades 60 - GBP
Dye barrel Sock 5 - GBP

Next is a load of playing gear i'll just list it with appropriate prices most things are size L or XL

Eclipse Gloves - 10 GBP
Punisher Top - SOLD
Eclipse Top - 10 GBP
Eclipse Armour - SOLD
Proto Slide Short 10 - GBP
Eclipse Sandana - SOLD
Superman Sandana 5 - GBP
Eclipse Elbow Pads SOLD
Eclipse Knee Pads SOLD
Eclipse Battle Pack SOLD
Eclipse Playing Pants 40 - GBP

Next up is a weird little bundle, i Have the Proto axis Enimga goggle system for sale, it has 3 lens with it all of which have scratching on, still easily playable in i just have a tendency to buy another lens as one starts getting marked, on this goggle system i have mounted the camera mount for a Contour HD 1080p, this is for sale which I'm doing super cheap, now this can be removed on sale of the goggle system but i will leave a small diameter hole where the proto logo is, this does not affect any part of the goggle system!

The helmet camera is one of the best going ATM its a contour HD 1080p its only been used a couple of times as I've never been bothered to keep putting it on, fits great on the goggle system and has a laser alignment on it to make sure it's level etc, with this camera theirs also a flat base mount, usb cable and an 8GB memory card.

Proto Axis + Lenses SOLD
Contour HD + Memory Card 100 - GBP

Right now the good bit, I also have an eclipse gear bag, does have some scuff age around one edge of the base due to wear it drags along on its wheels and not having enough clearance over stones etc. I'll do a complete deal on the lot everything in the gear bag with all the bits n bobs.

Entire Kit + Bag 700 GBP

please don't use this thread for a discussion i'm wanting this stuff to be moved quickly as its taking room up in my training room!!!

Delivery costs and Paypal fees must be covered by the buyer.

Thanks for Looking.

Last edited:

Batman2010

the dark knight
Jun 23, 2010
Bounce vest - tag details have worn off theirs a few black marks left on it, sure its a Large, i'm 6"3 - 34" waist if that helps!

G

Gassy

Proof of ownership pictures need re doing,as all items must be able to be seen in picture and any guns for sale must have a proof of ownership picture all of their own.
Please read the classifieds rules.

Thank you.

Batman2010

the dark knight
Jun 23, 2010
surely the bottom picture and top picture coincide enough to prove that its my stuff I'm selling unless someones gone out of the way to put same carpet,rug and hoover in the background?

but will sort marker pic out now!