Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big thank you to the Monster paintball league Basildon

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
Well I've just showered and I'm now relaxing with a glass of aspalls cider and I wanted to say what a finale to there winter series. Very well run (I was home at 2pm). We played 8 games and the marshalling was great. Thanks to Scott and all the marshalls also thanks to mark and his mum for looking after us.
Finally a massive thank you to all the teams dino's dyno's(some of shock),impact,LA impact,redskins (who had two teams) and a new team the yeti's(good show lads).also thanks to storm gurrillaz for loaning out players.we had one thanks Alex.

Merry Christmas and see you in the new year.

Dave wright and SPLATPACK.

Broken Arrow

LONDON IMPACT
Jan 4, 2004
KENT
just like to add what has been said great day at combat uk sunday big big thanks to mark and his mum and the refs and to all the teams that we played :D

Reactions: Dazzaster

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Got to say I had forgotton how good five man could be. I played for Redskins Blue with Wiggles and 2 of the Storm Gorrilaz and agree is was very very well run. The marshalls were spot on, the other teams all played well and fair and the field was good. I was a little apprehensive at seeing one field (this was my first outing at this event), but why have 3 fields when one is enough and the scheduling is used and on time.

I was home by 2.00pm.

Cant wait till the next series next year.

Have a good Christmas guys and see you all soon.

Phil
Redskins Blue

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Got to say I had forgotton how good five man could be. I played for Redskins Blue with Wiggles and 2 of the Storm Gorrilaz and agree is was very very well run. The marshalls were spot on, the other teams all played well and fair and the field was good. I was a little apprehensive at seeing one field (this was my first outing at this event), but why have 3 fields when one is enough and the scheduling is used and on time.

I was home by 2.00pm.

Cant wait till the next series next year.

Have a good Christmas guys and see you all soon.

Phil
Redskins Blue
Wiggles, Twitch & James

Is Mark going to run a tourney next year?

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Yeah will be some of the refs there mate - I met wiggles today as he bought my sl94 and he seemed up for it give him a buzz and have a chat but i know you lot will be more than capable of holding your own on the field !

If you want to know more info then send me a pm mate and i will give you my number bud