Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big thank you to the UK Redskin boys

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Just a public thankyou to @WingNut and @phil-boy of the UK redskins for their help with a marker I bought from them. The marker in question, a Vanquish 1.5, was sent to me very well packaged with all the accessories one could expect from the marker. Upon airing up the marker I discovered my first problem, a leak from between the frame and body. I contacted Wingnut and was very quickly answered with a host of solutions including links to other websites that would help. This, initially, seemed to resolve the leak but it returned a week later when i put paint through the marker it began leaking again.. At first I suspected the bolt o rings but a deeper search revealed a broken o ring under the upper board and this was easily fixed. I was also encountering a slow rate of fire when the eyes were turned on and for this I was utterly clueless so I contacted Wing nut once again. Now, here, he could have said 'well youve had it a couple of weeks now so clearly youve broken it' and washed his hands of the whole thing. However he didnt, he paid for me to return the marker to him, took it to Kee to get fixed then paid for the marker to be returned to me by courier.

This sales attention and care were far above and beyond what one normally expects and I think both Wing nut and Phil boy are a gleaming example of what all sellers should strive to be.

So thank you for all you've done guys, youve been great.

Buy with confidence from these lads, theyll see you right.

Ollie

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Cheers Ollie, its nice to be appreciated !!

Our existing Vanquish 1.5 are only a year old and have served us very well and if it was not for the new Vanquish 2.0 that we now have in our grubby little mitts we would have been keeping these guns. All of them have been great in the last year and the service that we have had from both Empire and Kee Action Sports are second to none. Its only the fact that Wingnut (Russ) being the Team Captain and me being chief gun whore and sales person, that we dont like letting people down ! You will see from my overall feedback in xen trader that I have over 300 and we aim to please.

We have had a little clearout of our 2014 Empire Kit and we have sold 5 of the Vanquish 1.5 and apart from the small issue with your black one all have been fine.

Ollie, if there is a new Vanquish or Empire gun in a years time then feel free to hit us up as the 2.0's could then be available.

If anyone else wants a Vanquish 1.5 or any Empire kit then let us know.

Cheers

:)