Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big thank you!

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Just wanna say a huge thanks to Luke, Eelz, Jono, Rich and Uther for having us play with Outpost today. Myself and mister Latham had an absolute blast today and are fully looking forward to playing more in 2013. You guys really know how to enjoy your ball win or lose an glad we shared it with you.

Great event with heavily bunkered field layouts which made for some interesting games. Considering the cold, the mud and the number of teams playing I thought Ainsley and the crew did a great job keeping a relaxed but critical schedule going all day. A credit to UK paintball I think and only a sign of how good its gonna be for next year.

So the bug has got me again. Time to start polishing a few holes in my game and come out swinging next year.

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
Such a good day today that Al had to post it twice ;)

Gotta say thanks myself to the Outpost guys. Nicest bunch of guys ever and they made us feel truly part of the team.

Also a big nod to the CPPS team. Really good event despite the freezing cold and mud. Looking forward to the changes they're gonna put into place over the winter.

Can't wait for 2013.

Reactions: Luke H and EELZ