Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Big up to South park!

one of the chicks

Dec 5, 2001
Lincoln
As steve would say!!
I would just like to say a HUGE thankyou to all at 6th element and to Steve Bull for organising such a fantastic weekend!

The marshals were great;) The players didnt cheat .....but the canadians won!! Bah. I really enjoyed myself and im looking forward to bringing out my ping pong balls at next yrs event!;) :p
Neway im off to bed cos im soooooo tired!

Welldone to everyone who made it such an enjoybale event to both marsahl and play

love n hugs
Steph ......aka "Wynona with welts!" xxx

steve_e

Jan 2, 2002
Visit site
Yep, well i had one highly enjoyable day and chrono'd more guns than you can possibly imagine!!!

And just for the record the highest 'score' on the chrono was 399!!! :eek: (obviously that didn't go out like that!!:rolleyes: )

All in all damn good fun. Thanks to all involved!

ps. steph what happen to the promised ping pong performance!! ;) :D

Brown

doing toad
We had a great day spoiled only by my brothers mag and the spare going down and spending a lot of time in the americans base trying to fix them with Fleisher trying to mend his broken E-mag:eek:
But that didnt stop us having a rate laugh:)

Ps the site was excellent
Apart from the climb up the hill from our base:(

YEEEHAAAAAAAA that was great!!!!!!!!!

had a great night on sat, got extreamly drunk and didnt set myself on fire with the flaming chain antics :)

cant wait to see if any of the pics came out, should have a few of me spitting flames, will post em when they done.

also should have afew of guppy in her catsuit giving tortoise licker good whippin :) lol

and as for sun well, awsome, my race was rockin and did 3 boxes, and we won yay!!!!!!

vive la resistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s thx to all who helped put this together :)

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by DangerousBrian
YEEEHAAAAAAAA that was great!!!!!!!!!

had a great night on sat, got extreamly drunk and didnt set myself on fire with the flaming chain antics :)

hehe :D I did - managed the amazing flaming beard trick

As everyone else will say it was a fantastic weekend sat/sun.

Thanks to all the organisers / marshall's

The site was great the weather was good and we all had fun so bring it on for next year :)

+ we won :):)

sevensone

Paintball is my BITCH!!!
Just to say I had a TOP weekend. I can't actually remember much (if anything) from Sat night except headbanging at some stage! I tip my hat to Steph and Terence and Phillip who were with me in the middle of the CSO show.. I have never felt pain like that before.

Large cheers to Gillie and everyone who put it together from 6e, and a very big Nice One to Mr Bull

Can I wear a skirt at the next one!!!!!!!!!!:eek: