Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Graveyard please

V1t3ll0

Jun 12, 2012
Hey guys, due to moving house once again! It's time to clear some more spare gear I have that won't be getting used, all items will be cleaned before sending off, any items sold will be sent Tuesday, will do deals if you buy more than 2 items, ONO

Here goes:
EXTRA JT FLEX PARTS, STRAPS LENSES FRAMES HARD EARS AND PEAKS
image.jpg

All lenses are £8 each with postage the mirrored lense has a few Socrates on one side but nothing major.
Red bottom plate £20
Gold bottom plate £20
Red hard ears £15
Black frame with lense SOLD
Black peak £4
Black strap like new hardly any use £10
Purple tribal strap starting to fade will sell SOLD

Next up is my first every mask all i know it's a proto sorry about that ha I'm sure somebody will know,the mask it's self is a great started mask the foam is still like new so plenty of life left in it image.jpgimage.jpg £10 I have two of these mask now!

Empire slide shorts seen better days but has a good amount of time left, there is small tear on strap as seen in picture image.jpgimage.jpg £10

Pod squeegee very good tool to clear a broken paintball in your pod image.jpg £8

Proto beanie is a would be ideal for a woods ball players just because of the colour £7image.jpg

Don't know much about this bottle cover bought it because it looked good but never good used, just looks different image.jpg£10

Jt paintball jersey a thin jersey wasn't ideal for me because I wanted padding but would be good for a first jersey for somebody coming in to paintball the size is LARGE £10image.jpgimage.jpg

Nxe's battle pack always been a spare and never been used plenty of use left in this by what I can see will fit 4 pod but may be wrongimage.jpgimage.jpg £10

Manchester firm jersey in XXL started to show some bobbling but not loads, no stains of what I can seeimage.jpgimage.jpg£20

Next up I have these marker on a thread already but will get them deleted so they will only be on here , one is a proto matrix rail in black all working fine,shoots just how it should no scuffs or marks that I can see will change dates if mods want,image.jpgimage.jpg£ 65

Also have a nxe barrel bag hardly been used looks newimage.jpgimage.jpg£13

Just been through more of my kit and got some more gear ready to sell and post to you nice guys :)

I have a bob long assassins barrel not to sure how much these are but if somebody would like to let me know so I have a price in mind that would be great has a bit of ware on the tip but that's about it nothing major image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Next up is my pride and joy jersey bought of eBay a while ago and only wore once, it is an instinct jersey has lots of logos from all paintball company's and some signatures all over I can't recognize any but I'm sure some people will like I said I've worn this a few time so it's still like new, won't be letting it go cheap, if It dose t sell that's fine I'll keep hold of it but let see how it goes image.jpgimage.jpg £45

Have a few pairs of gloves the draxxus ones have some wear of the trigger fingers can but cut off and be like new and the other pair is some rhino hard shell one, both £7 eachimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

All items are with postage

P.S MODS IF ANYTHING NEEDS CHANGING JUST SAY AND IT WILL BE DONE ASAP!

Thanks for you time

V1t3ll0[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Last edited:

V1t3ll0

Jun 12, 2012
Okay mate send details in pm, do you mind waiting till weekend till I post as in process off moving house? Or do you need before