Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Biggest influence in your life

Chaz987

That guy
Jul 5, 2011
Swindon
My whole family made me who I am today (I know they cant take all the blame) I owe them all so much more than they know and my father was taken from us far too early at the age of 54, I like to think I would only get better with him here.

Otherwise it has just been writers in both books and music that just catch my eyes and ears, trying to continuously learn what I can where I can.

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Arnold Schwarzenegger, shows no matter your background, how poor you are, you can get to the top.
Another Austrian dude with initials AH also showed this although his actions are not condonable? by any means.
Bruce Dickinson also, very little publicity and sales never the best but still 30 years or so still made records, without a single cover / steal / repeat of someone else's work ( whilst learning to fly a plane )

munduz

Birmingham Reflex
Dec 16, 2012
The Stone
The question mark after condonable meaning that Adolfs actions may have been condonable... Hmmmmmmm

Who refers to Hitler anyway in a thread about best influences in your life??

Reactions: RusRuss

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
I'm more shocked by the Bruce Dickinson comment. No publicity and poor sales!
You might want to check how many records they actually sold, Over 100 Million in fact, outsold Robbie Williams and Spice girls, wouldn't exactly call that poor sales would you? more likely to rise than Spice girls too lol

The ? mark was left open for any possible Neo Nazi's on here, a guy at our walk on site wears and SS badge on his camo's so i'm sure there are more out there.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
You might want to check how many records they actually sold, Over 100 Million in fact, outsold Robbie Williams and Spice girls, wouldn't exactly call that poor sales would you? more likely to rise than Spice girls too lol

The ? mark was left open for any possible Neo Nazi's on here, a guy at our walk on site wears and SS badge on his camo's so i'm sure there are more out there.
The "No publicity and poor sales!" comment was me being astonished that you thought their sales were never the best.

and wow.

munduz

Birmingham Reflex
Dec 16, 2012
The Stone
So you're looking for any possible neo nazis on a paintball forum to voice their support for Hitlers actions??

Double wow