Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Black GTI Piranha Markers

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Right guys going to shift these as complete markers. I know some are working and some are not working. I really do not have the time to go through them and sort them out into what is and what isn't working as done this a few times and then they all end up back in the same box to save space. So here is the deal £17.50 each including delivery. £30 for 2 inc delivery or £40 for 3 delivered or 5 for £50 delivered. They will be complete bar the ones that have the snapped feednecks that need removed and replaced.

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Mate if you really want them gone I'll take 2 off your hands (purely for the fact I want to strip them down and make em work) for £20 posted?

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Go on then, I'm hoping I'll get them with an intact feedneck.... :)

PM me your PayPal details and I shall do the same with my address :)

2 down and around 38 to go so come on bag a bargain and I will get them all posted out asap.

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
2 down and around 38 to go so come on bag a bargain and I will get them all posted out asap.
Hey shadlad, posted in the thread earlier but never got a reply, I'll take one as well for £15 posted can pay by paypal payment owed, preferably after a working one with feedneck :)

Shadlad

Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Hi I can not guarantee one that works as they are all in a box now and I have not got time to check them all hence why selling so cheap. I will try my best to get ones with feednecks out to first people who buy them.