Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Black GTI Piranha Markers

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Sorry got a £20 deposit on them to hold until 3rd or 4th Jan 2012 do have some other markers for sale but a touch more as Infernos.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Sorry guys these are now on hold till the 3rd or 4th Jan as M600 put a deposit down on the lot to hold till then. If your after them then maybe give him a nudge and he may sell some off in advance and get the agreed price to me paid off earlier and you get them asap. But until that date I can not go back on a hand shake deal sorry.

Dec 15, 2011
i would suggest know one buys from this guy i bought a load of gear of him thursday now i thought he would post them friday and let me know with an email stating there in the post seen as i needed them for xmas and he sent me cheek through pm

Shadlad said:
Look stop being a bell end, your items were packed on Thursday / Friday morning to send out Friday. You decided to not take the ammo belts so need to re pack items. As i already told you i have been at work. They will be posted the cheapest way possible to save money due to that being stated . Which means no tracking number. Sending me messages demanding delivery times makes you look a complete muppet. Am i the royal mail ? Have you not noticed it is xmas and new year and unless sent next day special delivery no one knows when a delivery will be. Grow up bud and realise how life works !

G

Gassy

i would suggest know one buys from this guy i bought a load of gear of him thursday now i thought he would post them friday and let me know with an email stating there in the post seen as i needed them for xmas and he sent me cheek through pm
I would suggest you wind your neck in , I have already been contacted by Shadlad about you and unless you stated you were paying for next day delivery then what are you expecting.
You changed your mind on what you wanted
Your items had to be repackaged
You wanted cheapest (read that as slowest) postage method
Shadlad runs a successful paintball site so is busy on weekends.

The above post makes you look like a fool , the fact your complaining about items you bought on thursday and it is monday today and they have not arrived.

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
Well I bought 2 markers from shadlad and he kept me informed about them via pm and they arrived as planned so I can definitely vouch for him and would recommend him to anyone

Reactions: Shadlad