Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Black GTI Piranha Markers

Mikey-Rockz

Jan 30, 2011
Newcastle upon tyne
I would suggest you wind your neck in , I have already been contacted by Shadlad about you and unless you stated you were paying for next day delivery then what are you expecting.
You changed your mind on what you wanted
Your items had to be repackaged
You wanted cheapest (read that as slowest) postage method
Shadlad runs a successful paintball site so is busy on weekends.

The above post makes you look like a fool , the fact your complaining about items you bought on thursday and it is monday today and they have not arrived.
Il agree with Gassy on that. I know Shadlad and i know he wouldnt mess people around.

Reactions: Shadlad

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Well I bought 2 markers from shadlad and he kept me informed about them via pm and they arrived as planned so I can definitely vouch for him and would recommend him to anyone

I'll agree with this guy ^^ Bought two markers off him and he's kept me informed every step of they way.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Thanks guys for the good words, I was not as blunt on my first reply to "I am concerned of lack of responce" email on sunday. As stated you asked for 2 ammo belts and they were packed with the promise of payment the next day. The next day you changed your mind and said you did not require the belts. But instead would take two shirts I offered you for £5 each. Payment received fine around midday Friday.
As I had stated to you on thursday when I spoke I would get things packed thursday night / friday morning ready to send. 2 ammo belts with pots in them are quite bulky items so put in large box which had easily enough room for 2 shirts if required ready to take to post office to send. Unfortunately I have to work and did not have time to repack and send (hence why I packed on the night in advance to send originally)
You sent a pm concerned about my lack of contact with you sunday, which I responded with something along the line "sorry been at work hardly lack of responce as only 2 days" As you are new to buying by the looks of your profile I actually sent Gassy a Pm about your pm, as I had the feeling you though seeing it was Xmas I was actually Christ reborn and could preform miracles. Also because I was laughing at the Pm you sent me and also had a laugh with a few other ballers today...... but not as much as the fact you posted the above. Your goods are being repacked to send tomorrow and I will have a receipt for carriage. Then it is down to the Royal Mail to deliver them and for you to be in to collect them. Also you have never said the items were for gifts or even hinted they were for gifts, nor have you asked for recorded or next day delivery.

I must on here appologise to all ballers on here for calling you a Bell end I am sincerely sorry for that, as most of us on here are male and have a use for theirs...... unlike the lack of use for you. As for the Muppet bit I stand by that comment :)

Dec 15, 2011
No i aint complaing about that all i wanted to know is if they had been posted as he never thought of letting me know when, and dont get me wrong he seems like a nice guy but i only wanted him to keep me informed of the thuings o bought

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
No i aint complaing about that all i wanted to know is if they had been posted as he never thought of letting me know when, and dont get me wrong he seems like a nice guy but i only wanted him to keep me informed of the thuings o bought

Mmmm now I have nearly peed myself laughing at reading this on this thread and at same time receiving this PM

Re: Gti
ENOUGH OF THE CHEEK YA DICK AND TELL ME WHERE MY STUFF IS

It is in my shed ready to repack and send to you tomorrow as already stated.

G

Gassy

Well Steven you have certainly made an impression in your 1st four days on the forum haven't you:tsk:

Mikey-Rockz

Jan 30, 2011
Newcastle upon tyne
sounds like someones went from keyboard warrior to dropping their a**e.

Theres your up todate info on postage, its not shadlads fault postage is late, your the one who changed your mind so much.

ciderfan

Dec 16, 2011
wiltshire
sounds like u guys r havin fun.anyways just a little reminder that if anything else does comes up that ill still be interested.many thanks