Mar 11, 2011
south wales
reallisticly i'd need £150 on top of the alien. each pay our own shipping

that would include everything! marker case spares tools etc

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
price drop £280 posted
still looking at trades plus cash, something cheap n cheerful to put in the bottom of the kitbag rather than something as pretty as this ;)

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
If you're looking at trades, how about a Purple Proto Rail. Near enough brand new, about 5 cases through it. Upgraded with dye aluminum clamping feedneck as well as a 16" Proto one piece barrel?

Will provide proof photos if we agree a deal. No marks or anything at all

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
follow forum rules fella, upload pics when making an offer. on another note though, if you were to offer the rail you'd have to add a fair bit as i don't rate thrails highly what so ever. feel free to make an offer though

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
Sorry mate, didn't realise the rule applied when offering a trade my bad. It's at home at the minute while i'm at uni so can't take a proof pic right now.

Shame to hear you don't like the rails though, what puts you off them?

Well my offer would be based on your asking of £280, my rail I believe with the upgrades is worth £150 so i'd offer £100 in cash also?

Edit: Just had message from Foot notifying me about my rule breaking, not sure what to do as at this moment I cannot provide a proof picture

Last edited:

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
The fact I've only found one thats ever worked right. But I wouldn't value them at £150 even with the upgrades. No thanks, I think ill pass. Feel free to sell itand come back with some cash instead

Bondage Bunny

Matt D
Sep 18, 2013
Stafford, UK
Wow really? My group has 4 of them and they've never missed a beat, but maybe thats luck too

If you have any interest at all make me an offer and i'd consider it :) Thanks either way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.