Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Blackpool 2 years ago!

G

Gassy

Maybe the best event we have been ever been to,although we did have The Clan , Karnage , Lump & Lemon stopping in our hotel which made the weekend :p:eek::D

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Will say i enjoyed the even't so much..

How often do you get to play in full view of the public eye..

Doesn't seem that long ago and i for one would love to see another event like it..

I would at the drop of a hat, put a team in and would be more than willing to pay upfront.

Perhaps one of the old mill inflatable fields would be a better option, thats if there is one in the uk..

Just out of curiosity, how many teams would you need to create it again ??

Could this not also include teams from around the globe..

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I was there, proud to be too. Great event, loved every minute of it and the kids loved it too. Mrs Dusty even cracked a smile for once.......

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Supported this from the off. Great event, privileged to have played it - very cheap to play.

As for it happening again - doubt it. Cost too much to put on.

While we are on the subject, and seeing as there seems to be some support for putting on a crossover event that introduces woodsball players to sup'air, how about putting on a woodland/sup'air event like Bully did back in the day?

Combining the two formats may be a great leveller.

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Jonathan - shhhhhhhhhhh

This event for me and everyone on my team was one of the greatest events we have ever played, It also helps that we won the event !!, Just everything about it was amazing !!

Yeah Disruption Blue

Reactions: Dave284