Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bleaching a strap?

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
if you have jt's, they you could always have two straps, the bottom one, untouched by bleach, any colour really, the top one, it doesn't really matter whether the bleach has worn it down at all, since it not doing all that much other than lookingpretty and white :)see what im saying???

could always just buy a very big/wide strip of white elastic ;) bet you most habadashery (now theres a new word :p) shops sell that kaboodle

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
just go on ebay.com and buy a white techno strap ..as already said even if it worked it would only go a muddy yellow .

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
ha ha ha ha, i missed that raffs...

yes it is. the other option of course, is to cut up a furry rug, and glue it onto the back of a strap, then you'll have a white and furry strap. now how good would that look (up till the point your mam wants a 2"x12" section of her favourite sheepy rug back or something :rolleyes: ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I am gradually losing my sanity here - 27 posts on bleaching a strap????

This is a frikkin Paintball forum for gawd's sake not a meeting place for housewives wishing to discuss domestic niceties :)

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
I am gradually losing my sanity here - 27 posts on bleaching a strap????

This is a frikkin Paintball forum for gawd's sake not a meeting place for housewives wishing to discuss domestic niceties :)
You're just jeaslous 'cos when you bleached your strap it made all your hair fall out:D.
Luke.
(I'm running that way->;))