Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Blooper time!

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Okay people! Time to own up! Let's hear about your worst moves!
Mine's this: At a tourney a while back, me and my front player were gonna do one of them gutsy moves that'll let you win big time, or get your asses handed to ya! No in betweens! By the way, it was raining profusely that day. We were pushing on the right sde of the field, and we were both gonna storm forward, me first, running PAST the bunker of my front guy, so I could poor in some serious paint on our opponents exposed flank, then my front guy would leap frog to the bunker in front of me, so we could sling even more paint in their flanks. But it was raining. I ran forwards, full speed, to my bunker. Did I mention it was raining? The other team, in their desperation (fanciful thinking) started shooting at me, realising their flank was now seriously threatened, so I decided to slide the last few yards to my bunker, dropping me out of few. But it was raining. So it was a little more slippery than I thought. So I slid into, underneath, and past the Sup'air bunker I was supposed to use as cover. Needless to say, I got shot. BAD!

Now let's hear yours!

alright alright.... got one
it was just a rec game and i was uh... well, ****ed up.
i was playin w/ my friends cocker and of cource a little drunk...
so in the middle of a game that was maybe 25 on 25, i decide i'm gonna go charge the right side and not stop. It got ugly quick.. i AMAZINGLY managed to bunker one and kept running. Got down in the ditch and about to come up the other side (completely ignoring the shots fired at me) when i felt sharp pain in my back. Any tourny player knows to run untill a ref pulls you right? So me in my drunken state kept runnin despite the ref beside me. Finally i duck behind a bunker very easilly within maybe 30 yards from the other teams start, still getting shot. Turns out i ran past about 4 newbs in a bunker i failed to check. the ref started asking me questions and sometime between then and there i told him i was chris lasoya and avalanche wanted me to do it. God knows what they say about me now...

QuikSilver

Yea, middle of the game, their left flank slightly open, back men layin down the cover, I make a mad run let off 3 rounds then here the empty sound of a dry shot and get lit up.

Oh well, I caused enough comotion for a teammate that remembered to bring his hopper along and made a good push and took the win :)

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, my worst moves have involved a lot of paint and non paint related problems:

1. my first day playing. I dropped a squeegee I had cleaned my barrel with, then took off for a nearby tree to move up, tripped on it, and landed both hands into a fire ant bed and got about 30 or so ant bites on my hands.

2. Overpacking my hopper once sucked. I decided to take a charge up the left tapeline, which had a great shot on everyone. I beat my mirror to his bunker by a mile, and started shooting air at him,...as he took cover and I didn't. I slipped quickly behind mine while opening my hopper lid to take some paint out so the damn thing would feed...then immediately get bunkered and shot in the armpit. All the paint spills out, naturally, and I look VERY stupid.

3. In a tough 3man tourney, I shot nearly all my paint and shouted tons of insults just getting one guy out. So with not a lot of time left and down on paint I decide to go for the flag...though I forgot to tell my team about it. I zip out to do it, with no cover fire, so both remaining guys get on me hard. I get about halfway there and decide to slide forward, so I duck lower and lower while running, but trip on something and my hopper comes off. I do a belly flop in front of the flag bunker with my gun going the opposite direction, each arm, my mask, and I don't remember what else all soaked in paint. Everyone else laughs themselves silly.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Come on people! There's gotta be more of you that fouled up at one time or the other! Hell, I've seen some of you do it, so stop being silent!
Wouldn't it be funny if we get some of the 'big names' to go public with their antics.......:p
So Robbo, Nick broccolli, and the likes of you, start posting!

Dan 2

Jul 16, 2001
Jersey
www.dur.ac.uk
Well the thing I'm most critisised for (having done the exact same thing three times) is being told to bunker a player on my tape, running straight past the opposing front player (having not seen him) and continuing on to bunker their very supprised back player and then being shot many, many times in the back by the front player I just rushed past... I have done this three times now! Oh well at least each time I managed to get the back player before being lit up...

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Ok, you asked for it....

Toulouse World Cup, 2001.

It's a lovely day and our team are playing on the Angel field in front of a nearly packed WDP Heaven and the JT stand. Lots of people are watching and it's going to be a good game as our team need this to get through to the finals.

Our right tape gets opened up and I now see the opportunity to move forward and start putting a crossfire on the remaining opposition. Looking back to my covering back player, I see that he's in tight and laying out the paint so I pot up and make a dash to the lying down "A" on the tape, intending to crawl to the other end and start putting down paint. As I jump up and start running I see that my back player has started running as well. "Hmmmmm" thinks I. "I'd better go to another bunker then!" So I look to the middle bunker (the one made up of three big "A"s in the middle. As my brain is wondering thins, I've done another step or so and I realise that it may not be such a good idea as the lting down A is better for moving further forward later on. So I start thinking about making the move I intended to and then going on elsewhere afterwards.

However... Unknown to me, my feet have decided to turn to the middle A and when I start to make the choice to go for the tape, I fall over my feet and onto my back player (who's just reached the A and slid in). Now, he doesn't shoot me, but I manage to fall out of bounds and lose my goggs. Two seconds later (thanks Ref!) my goggs are back on, but I'm missing my armband and just about everyone in the stands is pissing themselves.

Now _that_ is embarrasing!

Wookie