Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bob Long G6R spares

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
I have recently aquired a Bob Long G6R Texas storm edition from FB that looks like it was sold on here in 2013!

I am after some spares/parts for it and have looked at the major paintball stores over here but find nothing. Is there anyone/place in the Uk to get Bob Long spares from over here or am I forced to go to Field 1 or ANSgear to get things?

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
@James ECI yes i did :)

100_1765.JPG

Im after the pillow tip for the pillow tip bolt, Low preasure poppet (dont think it was standard on the 2011 texas storm) 4C eyes (just because I want to play with them lol) I have a seal kit although I dont know how comlete it is and I need new presure guages for the reg tester as both are out of alignment :(

Reactions: James ECI

royanddani

Nov 21, 2005
watford
Visit site
Hi I can give you a oring set not sure about the poppet there is a silver and gold which one are you look for but the gauges you can get them off eBay that's where I got mine just let me know about the oring set and poppet thanks Roy

Reactions: dfr350

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
the silver one is the low presure one. The gold one is the standard one.

cool im going to clash as well. Go the Hun!

royanddani

Nov 21, 2005
watford
Visit site
I only have one of each as a spare for myself, my mate is going to the US next Feb I need to get spares for my insight so could get you some g6r parts see you at clash of clans I think we are on the black team

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
@James ECI yes i did :)

View attachment 60987

Im after the pillow tip for the pillow tip bolt, Low preasure poppet (dont think it was standard on the 2011 texas storm) 4C eyes (just because I want to play with them lol) I have a seal kit although I dont know how comlete it is and I need new presure guages for the reg tester as both are out of alignment :(
Nice - i looked at it the other day - ive got a couple myself.

I do have spares but they are staying put for now - although ill see what bolts i have spare