Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bob long insight problems !!!

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
hi I have a Bob long insight and it will not shoot I have replaced every oring on the bolt and still will not shoot

When u fire the gun the bolt comes half way up but if you press the trigger like mad it will fire then it will stop any help would be appreciated thanks

Last edited:

Nif Naf

Jul 3, 2003
Croydon
www.leftcoastpaintball.com
@K155Y a few things to try...

1) Fresh battery?
2) lube (what are you using)?
3) are the can and bolt head tightened?
4) is the back cap screw tightened down?
5) Lastly what air regulator are you using? The ASA pin may not work too well on the Ninja Pro V2 regulator so it may be starving the marker. Blast can ship you a new pin if this is the case.

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
@K155Y a few things to try...

1) Fresh battery?
2) lube (what are you using)?
3) are the can and bolt head tightened?
4) is the back cap screw tightened down?
5) Lastly what air regulator are you using? The ASA pin may not work too well on the Ninja Pro V2 regulator so it may be starving the marker. Blast can ship you a new pin if this is the case.
Yes
Dow 33
Yes
Yes
Ninja slp

Nif Naf

Jul 3, 2003
Croydon
www.leftcoastpaintball.com
Yes
Dow 33
Yes
Yes
Ninja slp
Is the Ninja reg the one with the ball bearing or the pin??

Have you taken the HPR off and tested the Schrader Valve?? **All you need to do is unscrew the HPR and turn the air on (DONT SHOOT IT) just see if the schrader is leaking.**

Failing all of these things...see if you can find someone with an insight; swap engines and test.

Hope you get it sorted (y)

K155Y

Sep 11, 2014
Is the Ninja reg the one with the ball bearing or the pin??

Have you taken the HPR off and tested the Schrader Valve?? **All you need to do is unscrew the HPR and turn the air on (DONT SHOOT IT) just see if the schrader is leaking.**

Failing all of these things...see if you can find someone with an insight; swap engines and test.

Hope you get it sorted (y)
I have tested my engine in ur old gun with g4z and it shoots fine also the shrayder valve is fine I think it is the solenoid because when you shoot the gun it pukes air out of the little hole at the back of the gun