Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bob long markers and Millennium mode

drhp

Life changing and so are you.
Jan 24, 2002
Umeå, Sweden
We have worked hard on getting you what you guys want for NXL/ Millenium Ramp Code. The new 5.21B code works great. Easy to get into ramp and hold with one finger like all of you asked. You can send in board by itself for 10.00 or if you ship whole marker its 20.00. This cover the shipping cost. The Tech's will have the programmer at the NXL events as well. Bob Long Europe will have a programmer soon as well to take care of the over seas players. Thank you all.

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
oh man,, just dont go there,, it all depends on the marshall.. sorry guys but i have to say this,, a few mills ago at essex,, me and davy < ray mears > took a model of marker from each company and asked for them to be tested,, each gun came up banned
or running on after you pull the trigger,, but this is what ramping is,, if my gun is set to 10 bps..and i pull the trigger 9 times,,i get a extra shot..

again thats every gun came up banned,,, but then we went to a different marshal..
and they where all ok.. i think the mills should be semi only..this would take the guess work out of fire modes

that way,,there would be no question as to a marker being ok or not,,
same for the cronos and BPS,, no two cronos read the same,,one crono will say 11bps.. the next will say 10 bps,,as cronos are not calibrated..to any iso number or kite mark,,,
i would see the above at every event.. good thing about the luxe is it has a shot counter for shots per second,,this counts how many times the noid opens,,

fire a ramp of shots then press the power button twice ,, and the gun will tell you
your fire rate.. this is for 2.0s.. not to sure about the OLED..
and this system counts the number of times the noid trips..so it cant be wrong,,

There should be one master crono.. that all other cronos are set to at the begining of the season,, its very easly to do,, but i never see it happen,,

hope this helps,,, and not to confuse running on with mech bounce ect ect
as i do see that,, with players having very loose sloppy triggers,,