Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bob long spool engine for the Vic

Jamie.JC.Campbell

Oct 28, 2008
Aberdeen
Just seen this on Facebook and nation, I am rather excited about the spool engine!

V-COM, acronym for the Victory Change Over Motor!

Dual Engine Victory
Comes with 2 motors;
(1) New butter smooth SPOOLIE Engine assembly
and
(1) Original HE Inline Poppet Engine assembly

Now paintballers can have the best of both worlds, all in one package.
2 Guns-in-one!
Just switch engines, reset pressures and your ready to go.
Spoolie engines are backwards compatible and will be available for purchase separately for all previous Victory models.

Specs.
Inline pressure 155 psi
Cocking pressure 70 psi
Velocity 300 fps
Efficiency 1,100-1,500 shots per 68/4500 tank

MSRP $1250.00US

Reactions: cwkotw

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
looks awesome but is there really a point in adding all that extra cost in to one marker? I mean most of us are going to either pick one configuration or another and never change it, so you end up with a whole engine sitting there which could have been money elsewhere. it's the same reason that i don't like guns like the vapor for putting in extra triggers and barrels because it's just tying up your money in something you don't use.

Jamie.JC.Campbell

Oct 28, 2008
Aberdeen
I like the idea of being able to pick one or the other on a single platform,You could pick one to suit your play for that can day. Need efficiency? Use the the in line poppit. Don't need efficency and want a smoother shot use the spoolie. I will probably pick one up because I already have a victory and it would be nice to have a choice of both worlds and see what I like best without needing another marker.

Triggers I agree are pointless because they are something that is a personal preference. Barrel kits are nice additions that improve A markers performance by increasing the consistency.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I like the idea of being able to pick one or the other on a single platform,You could pick one to suit your play for that can day. Need efficiency? Use the the in line poppit. Don't need efficency and want a smoother shot use the spoolie. I will probably pick one up because I already have a victory and it would be nice to have a choice of both worlds and see what I like best without needing another marker.

Triggers I agree are pointless because they are something that is a personal preference. Barrel kits are nice additions that improve A markers performance by increasing the consistency.
i totally get that but until a day comes where putting the poppet engine in will double your maximum number of shots then its hardly worth it is it? If people are concerned about efficiency to get more shots they would be running remote lines to 2L tanks, not picking the gun that gives them an extra 2 pods.The case nowadays is that a spoolie is capable of shooting more than enough paint to last you an xball point.

what would be real nice though is to offer two different versions of the gun, one with the spoolie engine and the other with the poppet.

Last edited:

Jamie.JC.Campbell

Oct 28, 2008
Aberdeen
I expect that at some point they will start to sell them with an option of what engine it comes with as bob long does not have a dedicated spoolie but that will take a little time to filter through knowing bob long.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I expect that at some point they will start to sell them with an option of what engine it comes with as bob long does not have a dedicated spoolie but that will take a little time to filter through knowing bob long.
i'd be really tempted to purchase a spoolie version, so fingers crossed!

Jamie.JC.Campbell

Oct 28, 2008
Aberdeen
I plan on picking up an engine, I have always liked how spools with lprs like the dm shoot but I hate stack tubed shaped markers :( this combined with the ergonomics of the victory should make me a happy chappy.